Post-Game Talk: Jack Campbell is a Toronto Maple Leaf. Leafs win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 Slick

Oct 23, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Hyman is one of my favorite players. I used to dog on Babcock for playing him so much with Matthews years ago, but I was dead wrong. He's one of the hardest working forwards that the Leafs have. He makes peanuts and has more goals than our dwindling Captain.

Campbell once again shutting out the competition.

I don't give a crap if Andersen is our number one goaltender or not, you start Campbell on Thursday or else you tell your fans and team you don't care if they win or lose. That's MY take on it.

Andersen has a .897% this season. Our defense may not be the best in the NHL, but they have been pretty good all season long.

This IS a goaltending issue... Leafs should've won the previous gamed too.

I hate to be the one who rags on our goaltender, but he's been given enough chances over the last 3-4 years.

SO glad he's gone after this season. There's no chance Shanny and Dubas have any confidence in him whatsoever.

18leafsfan18

Jul 28, 2012
Ontario
You’re*

I’m not an NHL coach but like I’ve mentioned before i am a nationally certified high performance and team Ontario coach. So I think I know what I’m talking about in terms of motivating players to perform.

So you personally know what to do for John Tavares specifically, and you know better then Keefe.

I'll trust Keefe on this one.

I'm assuming you have a certification as a grammar coach as well ?

Mar 26, 2010
Thank you Jack! :yo:

Oilers fans shitting themselves seeing Campbell is back!

Reactions: glue

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
I don't get people who hate on any of our players and it's kind of sad that some people can't just enjoy the win tonight without taking more shots at Andersen. The guy didn't play tonight, give it a rest FFS.
Read way too much bs from you Freddy apologists lately not to.

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
I agree, he seems off. But I think he is more than good enough to figure it out, they don't need him playing at his peak right now and he is still getting good looks.

Even if you cut both his arms clean off, he'd still have the best positioning on our team. If you gave him a little time to get used to using his feet, he'd probably still have the smartest puck management of our forwards besides maybe Nylander.

Chief keefe

Sep 27, 2015
Mississauga
Live feed of Andersen
200.gif
:( I feel bad for him cause he helped us a lot over the years. Sadly it’s come to this. The first 3 years were magical seeing the boys back in the playoffs.

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
I don't get people who hate on any of our players and it's kind of sad that some people can't just enjoy the win tonight without taking more shots at Andersen. The guy didn't play tonight, give it a rest FFS.
All I did was called Ips out for posting the Andersen bulllshit earlier, Im definitely enjoying this win tonight FFS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad