Prospect Info: J.T. Miller

Let Blaine Die

Holden out 4 a hero
Jan 4, 2012
NYC
Zipay tweeted me back, Miller has to be on the roster before the deadline to be eligable for AHL playoffs

A player must be on an @TheAHL roster at 3 ET Wed. to be eligible to be sent down from the NHL the rest of the season.

AHL Communications (@AHLPR)

How long do the Rangers have to wait after the 3:00 PM deadline to call a player back up from the AHL?

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
With Diaz acquired for a pick, does JT become an injury call-up for the rest of the year?

Punxrocknyc19*

With Diaz acquired for a pick, does JT become an injury call-up for the rest of the year?

with Diaz acquired that is the 23 roster limit so no room for Miller :help:

why waste picks for depth that does not even get a chance to play?? Falk has not played and i doubt Diaz will... i would like this if he was able to step in but the depth Rangers have, he does not have that chance and i doubt he plays much.. rangers could have dealt a draft pick for a guy that would be more useful.. like some of the UFA that were moved today like Stempniak. he would replace Callahan's scrappy play and is a solid 2 way forward.

Vickers8

Idiotic putting Dorsett in and sitting Miller, especially putting him on Brass and Pou's line, draggin' it down...

Punxrocknyc19*

Idiotic putting Dorsett in and sitting Miller, especially putting him on Brass and Pou's line, draggin' it down...

agreed. i thought that Pouliot Brassard Miller line had good chemistry.. Dorsett on the 3rd was painful to watch :help:

Giglio NYR15

Section 417
Jun 1, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Dorsett was horrendous last night....that line was fine with Miller, and hes 10x more talented than dorsett. Really brought that line down last night.

Punxrocknyc19*

Dorsett was horrendous last night....that line was fine with Miller, and hes 10x more talented than dorsett. Really brought that line down last night.

i guess Miller is the only player that can go down without waivers unless they would send Kreider back down... replacing Miller with Dorsett was stupid. maybe Sather couldnt find a take for Dorsett :help:

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Curious about opinions, I doubt it would happen, but would replacing JT with Hags improve our team? Hags has been meh. Though he's a very good PKer.

Punxrocknyc19*

Curious about opinions, I doubt it would happen, but would replacing JT with Hags improve our team? Hags has been meh. Though he's a very good PKer.

nah Hagelin's speed is an asset. he needs to replace Dorsett if anyone on the roster. and for the record Dom Moore must be resigned..

jskramer83

Nov 11, 2011

hmmm or maybe teaming them up together

MZA - Richards - MSL aka Lollipop Guild

Kreider - Stepan - Nash aka the space cadets

hagelin - brassard - JT Miller aka TBA

PooPoo - Boyle - Moore aka Durrr line

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad