OT: IX. The Hockey World Turns the Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginblossoms

Apr 1, 2002
Visit site
just reading the box score, but that nashville vs los angeles tilt seems to have been exciting... 3 king goals in last 2 minutes of regulation to tie... only to have the preds win 18 seconds into ot.

it coulda been another "miracle on manchester," but instead was more like this...

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Boston getting out shot 11-1 against Carolina :laugh:

Nothing pleases me more than Boston's struggles after how obnoxiously smug the fans were with their "Seguin isn't going to ever get Dallas to the playoffs/Dallas wishes they'd kept their scraps/scoring in the regular season doesn't matter/etc" ********

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
Nothing pleases me more than Boston's struggles after how obnoxiously smug the fans were with their "Seguin isn't going to ever get Dallas to the playoffs/Dallas wishes they'd kept their scraps/scoring in the regular season doesn't matter/etc" ********

I just like to sit back and think about the David Krejci poster during this season...

Wonderful times. :biglaugh:

dechire

Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
This game makes me feel like the ref that threw up on the ice in the TBL-Pens game

dechire

Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I've watched about 200 games this season and that was the 2nd worst out of all of them. Maybe even the very worst. Boston got outplayed by a McEichel team that wasn't even playing very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad