OT: IX. The Hockey World Turns the Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluesoma

Jan 31, 2013
All I gotta say, with the possible coaching positions in Nashville, Washington, Carolina, Florida, Vancouver, etc......

STAY AWAY FROM COACH WILLIE!!

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
If the hockey god have any humor the Oilers are going to win the lottery. On that topic, boy I'm glad the Stars is not in the lottery this year! :handclap:

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
well it's likely that Florida takes Ekblad, after skipping over Jones last year. And Buffalo doesn't really need any more young, stud defenders. So more or less moot point :dunno:

Bluesoma

Jan 31, 2013
Man, now I feel sorry for the guy I know who got shot at Ft. Hood. First that and now seeing his Sabres losing the first pick.....

Watch Florida pick Reinhart.

Bluesoma

Jan 31, 2013
You didn't feel sorry for him getting shot..?

Well yeah of course but he survived and is recovering well. But he is a huge Sabres fan so losing that pick has to suck.

Actually, this may be a good place for this. The place we play inline hockey got a bunch of Texas Stars signed game stuff and apparently Dallas is going to send some stuff down too and they're going to do a silent auction with the proceeds going to him and his family or to a charity for the shooting (not sure yet). As soon as I get more details I'll definitely will update if anyone is interested.

Sports

Jul 12, 2011
Seeing some of the stuff on icethetics makes me wonder WTF teams are even doing.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
What are you referring to specifically? I guess I wasn't aware of any big news coming up about next season's unis.

Sports

Jul 12, 2011
Just in general.
Seeing amazing fan made jerseys and comparing them to actual NHL ones.

Sports

Jul 12, 2011
The shake-up a first round exit of the Penguins would produce gets my hockey boner going something fierce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad