OT: IX. The Hockey World Turns the Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Second straight shutout for Martin Jones. Can we get him on the Stars ? He's the best backup in the league and he's not going to be replacing Quick any time soon

SolidusAKA

Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Anyone know where to buy these Reebok hoodies? Are they even available to the public? The non-personalized ones?

tumblr_nfhda8IoC51r3ikw7o1_400.gif

The old ones are still on sale for youths:

http://www.fanatics.com/NHL_Dallas_...Authentic_Predecessor_Pullover_Hoodie_-_Black

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
Expansion talk...

@cotsonika · 3h 3 hours ago

One thing is clear from talking to a few governors: There are lots of individual opinions on expansion, but this is not a forum for debate.

@cotsonika · 3h 3 hours ago

Some think the NHL could handle four more teams; others think none or one. Some care about conference imbalance; others don't. Etc.

Pretty much a lock of Las Vegas.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
There really should be a second team in the GTA before Vegas gets a look. But I guess it's a matter of the Leafs wishing to keep a stranglehold on the region. :dunno:

Gary Bettman and desert hockey don't really work so well.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Missed that, thanks for posting. Happy for him, hope he sticks on their roster.

[NHL]695481[/NHL]

He gets decked by Johansen for his troubles. :laugh: Keep helping us toward McDavid!

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
CBJ broadcast just interviewed K.Conn. He's having a solid game, and the Columbus media seems to like him. Really wish we didn't give away a basically unknown asset like that.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Just noticed shots are 34-13 Washington in the 3rd... CBJ's offense is pretty bad.

edit: 35th Washington shot was a goal. 2-1 Caps.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Connauton just tied it :laugh: Might have been deflected.

Looks like Calvert tipped it, but Connauton's bomb of a shot caused that goal.

edit: actually, they're still crediting it to Connauton.

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
Connauton in on the tank. Since Nill did him a solid getting him out of the press box here he's doing everything he can to insure that Columbus at least finishes above us in the standings. KC is a stand up guy.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
How is it possible that Edmonton is this bad? Holy god they're terrible and ruining our tank. Won't someone think of McDavid?

I decided to take a risk and bet bigger with my vbucks against the Oilers tonight. Well not that much of a risk :laugh:

I've watched way too much Oilers hockey. I've started to not be offended by how bad they are anymore

Sports

Jul 12, 2011
Aw, its cool to see Fasth show some emotion.
Would welcome him on the team for that reason alone at this point.

MetalGodAOD*

Man, just want to say how lucky we were that Lecavalier didn't want to sign with us. What a disaster that contract turned out to be.

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
Reading all this stuff about what Voynov actually did is beyond disgusting. Dude should never play a single shift in the league again. And the fact that the Kings defended him and let him return to practice is just as sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad