Ivan Fedotov, very large goalie, has arrived in Philadelphia

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
I don't care about Fedotov so I'm not delusional about his form at the moment and I tell the Flyers fans to not be delusional either.

Who is delusional though? Twitter people calling him a saviour? I have yet to see any posts like that here. Most people are just happy he has a chance to be an average goalie that can step in to balance Errson and help with the playoff push. If he improves over the offseason and turns into a #1 then that will just be extra.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Who is delusional though? Twitter people calling him a saviour? I have yet to see any posts like that here. Most people are just happy he has a chance to be an average goalie that can step in to balance Errson and help with the playoff push. If he improves over the offseason and turns into a #1 then that will just be extra.

I'll be happy if he helps the team, it's just the chance for this is pretty slim. Miracles happen sometimes, though, so who knows...

Altimus

Probably drunk
Sponsor
Jan 21, 2006
West end Ottawa
I always hear about how the AHL Is a lot harder for goalies since it lacks defensive structure. Same might be true coming over from the KHL.

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
We need one of these on an upcoming TNT broadcast:

1711759911680.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad