OT: IV. Metroplex Sports Talk

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
That's ****ing stupid. :laugh:

I can think of at least one state championship won that way. Believe Odessa Permian won a state championship game in the 80s when the game finished 21-21. I remember a playoff game for my team in the 80s..San Angelo Central vs. Wichita Falls..where it was tied and we were behind on penetrations so at the end kept throwing bombs hoping to catch one inside the 20 to get tied on penetrations. Didn't and the other team advanced.

If penetrations were tied, then it would go to most first downs, then I think total yardage. If that was somehow tied, which was really unlikely, I believe it would then go to fewest penalty yardage.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
Blas Perez burned more calories yelling for penalties from the bench than he did playing tonight. When he's good he's one of the best but when he's bad he's ****ing useless.

ADifferentTim

Knowledgeable & Pure
Dec 18, 2013
LACo/IE; SoCal
Cowboys fans, is it accurate to claim when it comes the NFC's overall stability, the Cowboys, the Packers, and the 49ers are Holy Trinity of the NFC?

Brand New Stars

He's a loudmouth yet badass owner? Oh, and he's really good on Shark Tank.

Brand New Stars

Odell Beckham Jr. with one of the absolute best catches I've seen in my life against the Cowboys. Wow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad