May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
Pevs pic.....

B1J-GmACcAAlXQD.jpg:large

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
Disappointed in tonight's crowd for a playoff game, but weeknight on short(ish) notice so whatev.

Amazed by what a good value MLS is; $15 for tickets tonight and I was talking with a couple guys in El Matador (Spanglish supporter group) who said their season ticket was $200-something.

Go Go FCD! So glad they finally got a proper shirt sponsor ... whatever Advocare is :dunno:

Starsfan24

Let's Go Cubbies
Apr 19, 2007
Denton, TX - UNT
www.twitter.com
8 PM on Sunday Lobo. Weak crowd tonight. Was pretty disappointed, but FCD was lucky to get out of there with a win. Really shaky 2nd half. Should be a good one on Sunday with Dempsey in Co. There better be a better crowd on Sunday.

Brand New Stars

I hope Romo haters enjoyed watching Weeden play today.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
FCD is on NBCSN right now for those wanting to watch and didn't know.
Watching at a bar in AZ. Not enough possession and not enough chances against Frei that half. Need a goal, need to put another man forward from time to time. Seattle is lethal on the counter but no choice at this point. #DTID

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
Seems really weird to me. Reminds me of the days of high school football before there was overtime and you'd advance in the playoffs based on "penetrations" (times inside the 20) if tied.
Jamie Benn plays 24 minutes a game. Fabian Castillo plays 90. Much harder to have a best of seven series when you can only play twice a week. It's different but it's how soccer has been doing it for decades.

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
Jamie Benn plays 24 minutes a game. Fabian Castillo plays 90. Much harder to have a best of seven series when you can only play twice a week. It's different but it's how soccer has been doing it for decades.

Yeah I don't think there should be a long series. Just do the same thing as if this game ended 1-1... Doesn't make any sense to win a series where neither team wins a game and both teams scored the same amount of goals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad