GDT: It's the Late, Late Show with your host, the New Jersey Devils! ft. LA Kings 10:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I forgot they reacquired Scuderi.

Because Deano is another dinosaur that loves his old and slow grenade handling and cement skating D men.

But dat crease clearing tho.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
LOL Scuderi plays their power play too?

WHAT. THE. ****.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I agree with the Ruutu sentiment, but he has an NMC thanks to Rutherford. We can't waive him without his permission.

We don't have any choice but to play him and Shero has done a good job keeping him out of the lineup 50% of the time with phantom injuries.

Well there's really no use in waiving him right now, even if we could.

I just don't think we need to play him almost every night either, like we have been lately.

But to be fair, we kind of have to play him tonight with Tootoo being injured tonight.

Wish Tootoo was a healthy scratch.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I think just out there cause there was like 9 seconds left

The fact that he's even out there at all is a joke.

And I mean even on the ice in tonight's game. The Kings declined to re sign him when Shero did in Pittsburgh 3 years ago, only to wind back up with him anyway and with a whole year left this year.

And I know Pittsburgh is retaining some salary there.

The only teams that seem to want this guy are the teams that he used to play for. He back to Pittsburgh as a UFA after they didn't wanna sign him and he went to LAK the first time. Then he came back to Pittsburgh as a UFA a few years later.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Warsofsky has been bad in every game, even without that penalty

That experiment can't end soon enough for my liking

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Warsofsky hasn't impressed me at all yet. I know this part of the season is basically open tryouts but if he doesn't show me something soon I'm tempted to call up one of Hrabarenka/Mozik/Scarlett and see what they can do for the rest of the year.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I wouldn't mind going to a Kings game if Katy Perry was there.

I know she's not the hottest, she just does it for me for some reason. I even like most of her songs, and I can't stand any of that trash music genre.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Warsofsky hasn't impressed me at all yet. I know this part of the season is basically open tryouts but if he doesn't show me something soon I'm tempted to call up one of Hrabarenka/Mozik/Scarlett and see what they can do for the rest of the year.

I don't think there's any need to call up any of those guys.

We already have Helgeson up too. Just play Severson and Merrill and be done with it. Or send Severson to the AHL for the rest of the season if we're not gonna play him every game.

Homer Glumplich*

Doesnt Brad Watson have a history of being an anti-Devils ref?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad