GDT: It's the Late, Late Show with your host, the New Jersey Devils! ft. LA Kings 10:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
I'm nor typically a fan of alternate camera angle's but that one behind Kink offered a great view of that deflection.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm nor typically a fan of alternate camera angle's but that one behind Kink offered a great view of that deflection.

For years now, I feel like we get scored against when they show those angles for long enough.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Woulda been nice if Rico buried that shorty though. He had all the time in the world to attempt something but he just shot some basic garbage. Guess I can't complain since out PK is spotty at best most of the time.

It's usually good against the really highly ranked power plays in the league.

I feel like it might be 2-1 right now if the Kings had a bottom 8 PP, like those times we couldn't even go 50% on the PK against the Red Wings and they were like 23rd in the league.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
i enjoy these late games but glad its only a couple a season….the other the canadian west ones.

although it was weird watching oct/nov of 14/15 season while in calgary

5 pm games…..pretty much get to my **** ass apartment that company gave me and maybe have 1 beer before puck drop and the sun is blazing in the window

strange

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
:laugh: I thought it was just me.
I feel like if they show the behind the net cams for long enough when we're in the defensive zone or on the PK, we get scored on. It hasn't happened in a while though, they usually don't show it for long. If they have that angle shown for more than a few seconds, it's pretty bad.:rant:
This War guy blows.

That's a hell of a way to treat a vet man!

Well that might have been funny if he actually was a vet. He's 25 or 26, he looks older than that though.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
I agree with the Ruutu sentiment, but he has an NMC thanks to Rutherford. We can't waive him without his permission.

We don't have any choice but to play him and Shero has done a good job keeping him out of the lineup 50% of the time with phantom injuries.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
i enjoy these late games but glad its only a couple a season….the other the canadian west ones.

although it was weird watching oct/nov of 14/15 season while in calgary

5 pm games…..pretty much get to my **** ass apartment that company gave me and maybe have 1 beer before puck drop and the sun is blazing in the window

strange

When my friend lived out in LA, he had game center and didn't watch Devils games until around 7:00-7:30 his time. Because he was still working at 4:00 PM his time when the games out east would start.

He always said it was annoying when it was 6:00 PM and he wanted to watch another game, but would see the Devils score on the ticker.

Oddly enough, he's at tonight's game but he currently doesn't live there anymore. Lives in Jacksonville Florida now and is in LA for the weekend on business.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
LOL why the hell did Sislo get a penalty? He was pushed.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
I agree with the Ruutu sentiment, but he has an NMC thanks to Rutherford. We can't waive him without his permission.

We don't have any choice but to play him and Shero has done a good job keeping him out of the lineup 50% of the time with phantom injuries.

We can healthy scratch him. Can't imagine a NMC forces us to actually play him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad