Blue Jays Discussion: It's the "Get it Done" league, and Chris Colabello gets it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
What does that have to do with Mike Moustakas and his deservedness based on the year he is having?

He might be having a fine year, I'm not really paying attention, but when the Royals have 7 projected starters you know their fans are stuffing the ballot box, it makes you skeptical of whether they're deserving over other guys because their fans just stuffed the boxes to get them in.

Sure some of them are deserving, but not all 7 of them, and I happen to think Donaldson should be starting.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Ugh, when Omar Infante is slated to start you know there's a problem. If this holds, they'll have to do something about the fan voting process. #thisiswhywecan'thavenicethings

Well it's not kc has a huge population to destroy a vote like we've seen in the past. I've already voted and will do more voting with other accounts I have

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Has the draft started yet. I'm just back from the hospital with our new addition so I've got some catching up to do

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Congrats on the new one dred. Don't lose sleep over the draft. You'll have enough of that on your hands :P.

I've got a broken up 5 hours in the last two days so I'm good to go lol. Thanks btw. Just got home a couple hours ago but will be checking in from time to time. I thought it started at 3 for some reason. If it's just getting going they won't be picking until the game is over in all likely hood. First couple rounds of the baseball draft are insanely slow to the point that it's irritating. Love when they get to the 30 second clock

Mach85

Mar 14, 2013
Well it's not kc has a huge population to destroy a vote like we've seen in the past. I've already voted and will do more voting with other accounts I have

There are larger markets, and a mass voting in has not been done to this magnitude. Having Omar Infante starting at 2B is a lose for all fans outside of KC, and it shouldn't be able to be done. Not that I have a better idea for the voting process.

And congrats on the new arrival :handclap:

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
There are larger markets, and a mass voting in has not been done to this magnitude. Having Omar Infante starting at 2B is a lose for all fans outside of KC, and it shouldn't be able to be done. Not that I have a better idea for the voting process.

And congrats on the new arrival :handclap:

take the top 5 players in terms of votes at each position and have them battle to the death for the right to go to the all-star game.

Also we're over 1k, so I'm gonna get a new thread up in a sec. Will close and redirect this one when it's ready.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Reading on the jays website that the jays plan to go heavy drafting positional players. I haven't seen that in the aa era so I have my doubts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad