Confirmed with Link: It's over.

Asher

Jun 23, 2007
It's been a long 10 years. Hopefully the next 10 are as good as the last 10 were bad.

Bullseye

Jun 14, 2012
Niagara
Congrats to the Oilers on making the playoffs from this Leafs fan. It's been an impressive turnaround this year.

All the best going forward.

KaiserYamamoto

Sep 14, 2009
KaleidoscopicGiftedIrishterrier-size_restricted.gif

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Pretty cool to look back on posts this season. Back in December I had posted what I thought would be our biggest test

One of the most crucial stretches of our season will come likely at the end of Jan. In 5 games we play Nashville, Calgary, Anaheim, San Jose, Minny. 2 back to backs and a 3 and 4 day lay over between the back to backs

By that time, barring any major hot streaks or cold streaks (and using current win % records) all of those teams will be within 3-5 points of us. SJ/ANA will be biggest competitors for the Pacific and Cal/Minny/Nashville for the wild card. So if you believe each of those games is a 4 point game then our season could have a 20 point swing either way. So if we go 4-1 during those games you should probably go and purchase some playoff tickets from season ticket holders right then as thatll be the cheapest theyll ever be. If we blow those games then you can switch to watching more basketball or focusing on the next season

To be, that is the big battle ground in the horizon. Hopefully we play well enough to position ourselves well for that 5 game stretch and stay relatively healthy till then

In that test we went 3-1-1. Beating Anaheim 4-0, SJ 4-0 and embarrassing Calgary 7-3. I still think this was the stretch that showed us we were legit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad