Confirmed with Link: It's over.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Not just for the Oilers, but a long time for Eberle too. Eberle hasn't played a professional playoff game since 2007-08.

Diamondillium

DO YOU WANT ANTS!?
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Remember everyone. This popped up at the start of the season.

17629682_10155639044987580_8903042997160975499_n.jpg

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Not to be that guy, but I feel just a little sad that Taylor Hall isn't here. He deserved to experience this too because I think the losing killed him more than any other player.

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
Not to be that guy, but I feel just a little sad that Taylor Hall isn't here. He deserved to experience this too because I think the losing killed him more than any other player.

I second this. I have no doubt that his work ethic and drive inspired others to be better. He deserves some credit for this. Props to a great Oiler.

Oilmageddon

Oct 7, 2009
vwMin.gif

10 years ago I let the wifey talk me into a trip to Europe during playoff season thinking the Oilers wouldn't make it. Ended up checking scores every morning and came back to catch the end of the Anaheim series and then the finals!

Here's to another great run!:handclap:

Jul 16, 2013
Edmonton
Holy ****... holy ****. **** **** **** **** ****.

We're BACK!!!

10 years ago I was saying a little prayer before every game to the shrine of Pisani. Let's see who lights on fire this year :D

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
vwMin.gif

10 years ago I let the wifey talk me into a trip to Europe during playoff season thinking the Oilers wouldn't make it. Ended up checking scores every morning and came back to catch the end of the Anaheim series and then the finals!

Here's to another great run!:handclap:

go on another trip

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Congratulations to every one of you beautiful ******** who stuck with your team for the last decade. I hope to see you guys in the Stanley Cup Final.

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
I moved to Edmonton from rural Alberta in 2005-2006.

Last year, moved to Sydney around January 2016.

Everyone is welcome. My sacrifice was not in vain.

tinfish

Jul 6, 2011
Edmonton
Much love to everyone who's been hanging in there for 10 years! Best hockey fans in the world if you ask me!

stratedge

My relationship with the Oilers is abusive.
Jul 25, 2007
Calgary, AB
So... that video the Oilers tweeted out that was in this thread, was deleted by them? Did anyone happen to grab a copy?

I guess they pulled it back to release at the end of the regular season...

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Players that have cycled thru since we last made playoffs, bold for my noteable ones. Trip down memoery lane

Will Acton, Mark Arcobello, Dean Arsene, Richard Bachman, Cam Barker, Taylor Beck, Eric Belanger, Shawn Belle, Matt Benning, Anton Belov, Marc-Andre Bergeron, Sebastian Basallion, Jesse Boulerice, Kyle Brodziak, Laurent Brossoit, Mike Brown, Gilbert Brule, Ilya Byzgalov, Drake Caggiula, Taylor Chorney, Adam Clendening, Andrew Cogliano, Eric Cole, Mike Comrie, Philippe Cornet, Adam Cracknell, Yann Danis, Brandon Davidson, David Desharnais, Jeff Deslauriers, Leon Draisaitl, Devan Dubnyk, Ben Eager, Jordan Eberle, Kurtis Foster, Colin Fraser, Sam Gagner, Mathieu Garon, Martin Gerber, Mark Fayne, Mark Fistric, Viktor Fasth, Taylor Fedun, Mark Fraser, Luke Gazdic, Tom Gilbert, Alexandre Giroux, Curtis Glencross, Boyd Gordon, Denis Grebeshkov (twice!), Josh Green, Matt Greene, Eric Gryba, Jonas Gustavsson, Taylor Hall, Curtis Hamilton, Ryan Hamilton, Teemu Hartikainen, Ales Hemsky, Matt Hendricks, Roman Horak, Shawn Horcoff, Darcy Hordichuck, Brad Hunt, Jean-Francois Jacques, Jesse Joensuu, Aaron Johnson, Ryan Jones, Zack Kassian, Nikolai Khabibulin, Jujhar Khaira, Oscar Klefbom, Rob Klinkhammer, Lauri Korpikoski, Alex Kotalik, Milan Kytnar, Jason LaBarbera, Anton Lander, Phillip Larsen, Adam Larsson, Mark Letestu, Charles Linglet, Milan Lucic, Joffrey Lupul, Steve MacIntyre, Martin Marincin, Patrick Maroon, Connor McDavid, Colin McDonald, Jussi Markkanen, Andrew Miller, Chris Minard, Alexei Mikhnov, Ethan Moreau, Johan Motin, Petr Nedved, Nikita Nikitin, Anders Nilsson, Robert Nilsson, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, Darnell Nurse, Ryan O’Marra, Patrick O’Sullivan, Jordan Oesterle, Linus Omark, Iiro Pakarainen, Adam Pardy, Theo Peckham, Dustin Penner, Steve Pinizzotto, Joni Pitkanen, Tyler Pitlick, Magnus Paajarvi, Toby Petersen, Lennart Petrell, Fernando Pisani, Alex Plante, David Perron, Richard Petiot, Jeff Petry, Corey Potter, Ryan Pultony, Benoit Pouliot, Marc-Antoine Pouliot, Jesse Puljujarvi, Teddy Purcell, Marty Reasoner, Liam Reddox, Griffin Reinhart, Bryan Rodney, Dwayne Roloson, Allan Rourke, Mathieu Roy, Geoff Sanderson, Rob Schremp, Justin Schultz, Nick Schultz, Ben Scrivens, Andrej Sekera, Dillon Simpson, Anton Slepyshev, Ladislav Smid, Jason Smith, Jerred Smithson, Ryan Smyth (twice!), Sheldon Souray, Steve Staois, Jarret Stoll, Ryan Stone, Zack Stortini, Jason Strudwick, Andy Sutton, Petr Sykora, Danny Syvret, Cam Talbot, Dick Tarnstrom, Colten Teubert, Patrick Thoresen, Daniel Tjarnqvist, Raffi Torres, Brad Winchester, Jim Vandermeer, Chris VandeVelde, Lubomir Visnovsky, Ryan Whitney, Nail Yakupov, and Bryan Young were all, at some point, Edmonton Oilers over that long, dark, treacherous

McDraekke

5-14-6-1
Jan 19, 2006
Edmonton
Congratulations fans, congratulations Oilers, congratulations Chia and McLellan, congratulations Katz, **** you Lowe and MacT!!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad