Post-Game Talk: ITS OVER- Did we make a huge mistake on Pierre-Luc Dubois Thread?

“Would you rather that the Habs trade for Dubois or instead wait and try to sign him when he becomes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
Here's my attempt at a single thread to discuss PLD so he doesn't take over every single other thread.
Consider this like a safe space. A trust tree if you will -a place where we can ask questions like:
  • Does he really want to come here or is he just saying he does?
  • Should we? or Shouldn't we? at what price? and when should we?
  • is he too old?
  • Is he worth the price to trade for him? Is he worth the price to sign him?
  • Who is he good friends with on the Habs?
  • Is he better than Dach?
Bonne chance mes amies!

Last edited:

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
A 25 goal, 60 point C who will win a bit less than 50% of his draws. Big , has skill and can skate. Can be physical. So more or less Danault numbers minus the faceoff ability.

Wonder how he would be on the wing.

Reactions: Paddy17

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Narrator: and as soon as i read his post, I knew the PLD thread that was intended to save all the other threads, would soon be hijacked by a new virus: the Jonathan Drouin thread
Plus, you forgot to include a few typos in the thread title, as we often do. :sarcasm:

I think you nailed it with this post. We can’t help ourselves, we need to stray.

How about adding a poll good for a few months, that features a simple question? Something like:

“Would you rather that the Habs trade for Dubois or instead wait and try to sign him when he becomes a UFA?”

If a trade, let’s assume that Hughes would be paying a reasonable, fair market price based on comparables and precedents, so that we don’t fall into the rabbit hole of “yes, but not at any price!!!”

What sayeth you?

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Here's my attempt at a single thread to discuss PLD so he doesn't take over every single other thread.
Consider this like a safe space. A trust tree if you will were we can ask a questions like:
  • Does he really want to come here or is he just saying he does?
  • Should we? or Shouldn't we? at what price? and when should we?
  • is he too old?
  • Is he worth the price to trade for him? Is he worth the price to sign him?
  • Who is he good friends with on the Habs?
  • Is he better than Dach?
Bonne chance mes amies!
Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad