Confirmed with Link: It's official: MTL vs OTT in round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagle Eye Cherry

guitar player
Feb 19, 2006
Montreal
Anyone here going to the game at the Bell Centre?

Just got my ticket, costed me 247 clams to get a seat in the red zone.

This will be my first playoff live game experience, so stoked!

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
I'd say if there were a Super NHL the Sens would be the only team currently in the NHL good enough to play there. They're far superior to any Habs team that ever played. They're just that good. One of the best teams in NHL history easily.

I even heard a rumor that the NHL was seriously considering canceling the playoffs and just handing the cup to the Sens right now.

Made me laugh!!! Thanks for that!!;)
(l love that kind of sarcasm!!).

I can't wait for Wedns...so happy it's not Thurs even though I prefer Thurs and Sat VS Wedns and Fri.... just drop the ******* puck already so we can let the hockey players decide who wins game 1!!!!

I went to the main board for 15min...major major pain in the *** (Sen fans). Can't handle it anymore...and a major waste of time reading the same Sen fans writing over and over again the annoying...''Karlsson is #1 in the world...Subban is top 10 in the NHL.''

Drop the puck...can't wait for Wedns (too far!!)...change the game to tonight!!!! (Tues).

Go Habs Go!!

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
I tallied up the number of sens posters on the main board / sens board and i came to the realization that there's only 7 of them, each averaging 72,784 total posts per poster...its very endearing to see such a small group rally together...let them have their fun guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad