Confirmed with Link: It's official: MTL vs OTT in round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Today I learned that PA Pageau>Lars Eller

IW8simF.gif

To be fair, PA Pageau isn't a player on the Ottawa roster. JG Pageau is.

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
THe Habs really ought to be able to make a better showing against the Sens. Year after years they rack up mpre points and finish higher. The Sens have Hammond but the Hans have Price. The SEns have Karlssson but the Habs have have Subban and Markov. The Sens don't have a Pacioretty.

realtalk11

Oct 7, 2013
THe Habs really ought to be able to make a better showing against the Sens. Year after years they rack up mpre points and finish higher. The Sens have Hammond but the Hans have Price. The SEns have Karlssson but the Habs have have Subban and Markov. The Sens don't have a Pacioretty.

bobby ryan can score goals.... lots of them

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

Or a Gallagher as much as Condra wants to be.;)

dutchy29

Nov 9, 2007
SIRISAACBROCKVILLE
The Habs need to do the opposite of the last time they met the Sens. (sorry that's sort of a no brainer) but seriously we really let our emotions get the best of us that series, and just seemed the team could not get past the Eller hit, then everyone including our coach was chirping in the media and it just seemed all focus was lost.
The Habs need to play a gritty series, team toughness, stick up for Price and protect him like hes a God (he is)
STICK TO DA SYSTEM

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
The Habs need to do the opposite of the last time they met the Sens. (sorry that's sort of a no brainer) but seriously we really let our emotions get the best of us that series, and just seemed the team could not get past the Eller hit, then everyone including our coach was chirping in the media and it just seemed all focus was lost.
The Habs need to play a gritty series, team toughness, stick up for Price and protect him like hes a God (he is)
STICK TO DA SYSTEM

No worries the team psyches have Emelin convinced the Sens wear Black and Gold. :laugh:

Strik_IX

No excuses!
Jun 11, 2007
Montréal
I'm going to have to try to stay away from the main board this year, Sens fan make me want to falcon punch the whole city of Ottawa. :rant:

mus1cx

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
Hope MT will be dressing Emelin an Pateryn for this series.

Subban-Markov
Petry-Emelin
Beaulieu-Pateryn

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Today I learnt that the sens are the best team in the nhl

I'd say if there were a Super NHL the Sens would be the only team currently in the NHL good enough to play there. They're far superior to any Habs team that ever played. They're just that good. One of the best teams in NHL history easily.

I even heard a rumor that the NHL was seriously considering canceling the playoffs and just handing the cup to the Sens right now.

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
I'd say if there were a Super NHL the Sens would be the only team currently in the NHL good enough to play there. They're far superior to any Habs team that ever played. They're just that good. One of the best teams in NHL history easily.

I even heard a rumor that the NHL was seriously considering canceling the playoffs and just handing the cup to the Sens right now.

#PeskySens

TimStrickland

Jul 30, 2011
hfboards.hockeysfuture.com
Habs will take it in 5.

Ottawa will simply run into a superior team, especially on defense and goaltending.

They dont have the depth the Habs have on D, and the Habs have way more playoff experience as a group.

Frankenheimer

Sir, this is an Arber
Feb 22, 2009
MTL
I'm glad this new rivalry has emerged. If there's no risk, no hate, its not really that fun. Subban vs Karlsson, Price vs Hamburgler, this will entertain.

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
bobby ryan can score goals.... lots of them
I don't deny that Ryan can score goals but he's not Ovechkin or Stamkos. Pacioretty has 3 consecutive 30+ goal seasons and a parcel of game winners as well as an excellent +/- rating. The Sens got Ryan for just one first round pick (#8 overall). You couldn't get Pacioretty for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad