Confirmed with Link: It's official: MTL vs OTT in round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boardish

Mar 3, 2004
Man, reading the Sens vs Habs thread on the playoff board is real torture. I'm used to reading incredibly biased Bruins posters from the multiple past playoffs confrontations we had, but there were maybe at most 4-5 fans that were REALLY bad. It seems like the big majority of Sens' fans on this board are like the 4-5 worst posters from Boston though. It sucks because I don't actually hate the Ottawa team.

I'm still having trouble figuring out if they are serious or just trolling. Probably a little bit of both.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Man, reading the Sens vs Habs thread on the playoff board is real torture. I'm used to reading incredibly biased Bruins posters from the multiple past playoffs confrontations we had, but there were maybe at most 4-5 fans that were REALLY bad. It seems like the big majority of Sens' fans on this board are like the 4-5 worst posters from Boston though. It sucks because I don't actually hate the Ottawa team.

I'm still having trouble figuring out if they are serious or just trolling. Probably a little bit of both.

No, the majority of them are dead serious. The same ones are saying the exact same things on their own boards.

Delusion has reached new levels.

Compile

Feb 27, 2008
In an Igloo
I think Eller and Beaulieu are going to emerge as unsung heroes this playoffs and Emelin will start hitting everything again.

God damn I hate my job, I get to miss 1 hour of every game ffs.

Boardish

Mar 3, 2004
I think Eller and Beaulieu are going to emerge as unsung heroes this playoffs and Emelin will start hitting everything again.

God damn I hate my job, I get to miss 1 hour of every game ffs.

I have a final this Wednesday during the game. I'll be home at around 10PM. No idea how I'll manage.

Nynja*

I dont work games 1-4-5-6, and I'm trying to get someone to take my shift game 3, but no chance for game 2. I'm gonna follow at work as best I can

jeangauthier

Oct 10, 2007
Montreal,Canada
Our little brothers are all giddy........let them have their fun while it last..........reality will set in once they are eliminated...........then they can go cry to their Leaf brothers and say we were meanies............

Nynja*

I dont want to potentially jinx anything, but do Sens fans realize their team has to beat the unanimous Hart/Vezina winner 4 times in 7 games? And they're making claims of in 4 and in 5?

jump to :22

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
I dunno about the sens. You know, they are a hard working team and resilient so I can respect that. They beat us every now and then and give a good challenge but I think they really believe we're rivals with them. I hate boston, I don't care about Ottawa. The only thing I hate about Ottawa is some of the constant overcompensation by fans when it comes to us. "WE'RE RIVALS" shoved down our throat all the time. I don't hate karlsson nor do I think he's the best D ever either. The constant "Karlsson>>>>Subban" stuff is annoying. 6 points difference and I have to hear how he's the best D in the world. It's pathetic.

When does the puck drop? I just want to watch some hockey.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
I dunno about the sens. You know, they are a hard working team and resilient so I can respect that. They beat us every now and then and give a good challenge but I think they really believe we're rivals with them. I hate boston, I don't care about Ottawa. The only thing I hate about Ottawa is some of the constant overcompensation by fans when it comes to us. "WE'RE RIVALS" shoved down our throat all the time. I don't hate karlsson nor do I think he's the best D ever either. The constant "Karlsson>>>>Subban" stuff is annoying. 6 points difference and I have to hear how he's the best D in the world. It's pathetic.

sums up what I think 100%.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
No, the majority of them are dead serious. The same ones are saying the exact same things on their own boards.

Delusion has reached new levels.

bunch of insecure ****tards. the way these guys (teenagers?) talk about their team, you'd think they were the 1977 Habs

phoque taupe

May 15, 2010
Montréal
CCgEoEgUgAAyPkC.jpg:large

Coderre will do anything to keep the smoke meat home.
Even tweeting about DD TOI

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
I never thought I would meet another fanbase that would irritate me as much, probably worse, than the Bruins but here we are with the Sens.

I just can't wait for this series to start. If the Habs were to lose this series then I would probably have to take a break from these boards :laugh:

ROSSter

Jul 5, 2011
I think we can all agree that the Sens fans, unlike the Bruins fans, have nothing to stand behind. What have they won? 20 games... They have to be the most confident fan base I've ever seen going into the playoffs with an AHL goalie. Can you imagine if the sides were reversed?

icerocket

Jan 4, 2008
Atlantis
I was listening to ottawa radio and basically the guys want the habs fans to consider them rivals. They really want validation.

CGG

Jan 6, 2005
Game 5, Montreal vs Ottawa, 2013:

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Ryder
Galchenyuk-Plekanec-Gallagher
Bourque-Halpern-Armstrong
Moen-Dumont-Blunden

Gorges-Subban
Markov-Diaz
Tinordi-Bouillon

Budaj

I think the Habs are a bit better this time around.

7 of those skaters plus the starting goalie from that game aren't in the NHL anymore. 2 more (Moen and Diaz) are barely hanging on. Gally and Chucky were extremely raw rookies with 48 games NHL experience under their belts. Max was playing hurt.

Stop stressing over the 2013 series. It's completely irrelevant now.

Last edited:

Cameron Diaz

Nov 19, 2013
the fact that we have been eliminated two years in a row, due to our backup being in the net really troubles me. The guys HAVE to protect Price. ITS A MUST. (Not saying TOK was bad last year, but hes no price. Just look at MSL's OT goal last year)

RaMMuT

Tank Nation 2012
Jul 22, 2009
Montreal
I hope they don't take out Eller like last time we faced Ottawa in the playoffs...

I hope we don't lose Price just like we lost him in the last playoffs...

I hope Patches can play in the playoffs the same way he plays during the season...

I hope we can get rid of DD...and have a REAL first line center...I know this is somewhat irrelevant to my post, but I had to let it out...

GO HABS GO!

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal

Whenever my blood pressure goes up, I read a collection of your posts and calm down. Best to remember that most of the dumbest and most arrogant posts are written by the youngest users.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Our little brothers are all giddy........let them have their fun while it last..........reality will set in once they are eliminated...........then they can go cry to their Leaf brothers and say we were meanies............

this is exactly how i view the wholw situation

they are our little brother whos reachin age 18-19 and think theyre hot ****, and as the bigger brother, we are LITTERALy the ONLY ones, who can put them in their places

Oct 22, 2012
Game 5, Montreal vs Ottawa, 2013:

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Ryder
Galchenyuk-Plekanec-Gallagher
Bourque-Halpern-Armstrong
Moen-Dumont-Blunden

Gorges-Subban
Markov-Diaz
Tinordi-Bouillon

Budaj

I think the Habs are a bit better this time around.

7 of those skaters plus the starting goalie from that game aren't in the NHL anymore. 2 more (Moen and Diaz) are barely hanging on. Gally and Chucky were extremely raw rookies with 48 games NHL experience under their belts. Max was playing hurt.

Stop stressing over the 2013 series. It's completely irrelevant now.

Probably the worst for Ottawa/against habs argument this year. Plenty of other reasons why they can win.

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015

The only thing I hate about Ottawa is Gryba and what he did to Eller. Second on the list would be Neil. The fans I couldn't care less- but Boston fans- that's another story.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
The only thing I hate about Ottawa is Gryba and what he did to Eller. Second on the list would be Neil. The fans I couldn't care less- but Boston fans- that's another story.

I'd be interested in you revisiting this post after the series has begun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad