News Article: It's Jake of course "canucks address forward parting nightclub"

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014
The implications of this particular thing aside, I feel like we're beating our heads against a wall reminding ourselves how disappointed we are that Jake Virtanen is kind of a basic douchebag. I actually get the feeling I'd like him. When a hockey player calls a teammate's crew shitty or their girlfriend ugly, if anything it probably means they're normal.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
I'm surprised Virtanen hasn't made all his social media private and just gone bland giving cliche answers and doing the bare minimum media wise with how much he fairly and unfairly gets roasted in this market.

Reactions: dombrova22

82Ninety42011

Jul 2, 2011
Abbotsford BC
Jake must know we're getting the 1st OA pick he's just doing his part so we lose the play in. Serious note it's Jake is anyone even surprised.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Not clever..especially considering the current climate of social distancing....

It's probably not that big of a deal, but its really poor timing when the there is so much scrutiny on the Canucks team safety measures .

Last edited:
Reactions: Szechwan

lousy

Jul 20, 2004
Calgary
This just in: young millionaire athlete parties at nightclub. Stay tuned for weather.

Considering the pandemic, social distancing guidelines and his soon to be hockey cohort who will be exposed to him (along with every other human in his life) you would think he would do a better job at this.

More like: This just in: Dumbass is still a dumbass

dombrova22

Apr 12, 2017
This is my opinion - and some of you will call me crazy, but I don't really care tbh.

If the kid wants to go out to a club that is minimizing contact with some friends of his - so be it. Who are we to bi*ch and complain about it?

Reactions: moog35

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Considering the pandemic, social distancing guidelines and his soon to be hockey cohort who will be exposed to him (along with every other human in his life) you would think he would do a better job at this.

More like: This just in: Dumbass is still a dumbass
We've done a good enough job reducing covid to minimal enough levels to allow nightclubs to reopen, haven't we? BC has allowed it to be open, who's to say he shouldn't be there?

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
Jake-Virtanen-at-Celebrities-Nightclub.jpg

i don't condone people carrying on like this city is arizona but posting the pic to celebrate the hat

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
This is my opinion - and some of you will call me crazy, but I don't really care tbh.

If the kid wants to go out to a club that is minimizing contact with some friends of his - so be it. Who are we to bi*ch and complain about it?

I fall into the “much ado about nothing” crowd myself. People have been permitted to expand their social bubbles, and for all we know, he’s out with guys who are in his. To divine anything else from the situation is to assume a lot of details that frankly people don’t know.

JiffyPB

Oct 11, 2018
Between him likely getting a pay raise that would be tough for the team to afford (especially if max 2nd round pick offer-sheet) and the fact he has chafed management/coaching multiple times, I wouldn't be surprised if he's playing for another team within 2 years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad