Pre-Game Talk: It's Happening! Training Camp Has Begun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I'm slightly bummed Sprong isn't playing tonight. But I do get to see Simon.

I really don't understand it. They want to see ZAR with Geno/Kessel so they play him. They want to see Blueger and Rowney play center with NHL players, so they play them, but they apparently don't want to see what they have with Sprong playing with Sid or Geno. Why? Do they not think he's their best prospect? Do they not give him a chance to play in the NHL this year whereas they think ZAR or Blueger could? I think it's interesting and I'm concerned that it has some meaning. If he doesn't play at all with Sid and Geno during the remaining games this preseason, I'll be worried about it.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
I really don't understand it. They want to see ZAR with Geno/Kessel so they play him. They want to see Blueger and Rowney play center with NHL players, so they play them, but they apparently don't want to see what they have with Sprong playing with Sid or Geno. Why? Do they not think he's their best prospect? Do they not give him a chance to play in the NHL this year whereas they think ZAR or Blueger could? I think it's interesting and I'm concerned that it has some meaning. If he doesn't play at all with Sid and Geno during the remaining games this preseason, I'll be worried about it.

seems like that, I am truly bummed about it. looks like they already made up ther mind about him going back to AHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad