Pre-Game Talk: It's Happening! Training Camp Has Begun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SherogoesHAM

Apr 6, 2012
https://twitter.com/penguins/status/907692187294617600

Is that Eric Fehr in the background on the right? (larger image at link)

DJjExp-XcAE3NTI.jpg:large

Jenkins

Aug 2, 2017
British Columbia
Could be. My first thought would have been Ruhwedel, but it could be Fehr. But if it is... why would he be in PIT vs TOR? It really doesn't make much sense that he would be here.

Maybe JR's is going to say he is going to be the 3C..........then go out and get Duchene :laugh:

GOTCHA AGAIN ERIC!

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
For those of you in the Burgh, I hope you can show up to some of the practices and post some info about how our young players look for those of us stuck elsewhere. Thanks in advance!

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Sully had some quotes going into camp without Bones/Cullen.
Said "we're still a really good team and he likes that JR is being patient. Not about getting a guy just to get a guy. Has to be the right fit."

Also the Jason Karmanos interview at one of the rookie games was interesting. Gave some insight into how valuable Sam Ventura's input has been. Said much of the moves the last 2 years, he was heavily involved in and his work touches almost everything in the Hockey Ops. Dept.

Here's to everyone having a good and healthy as can be camp and pre-season.

Physicals are Thursday. On ice Friday.

orby

Jun 16, 2013
Erie, PA
www.youtube.com
I really don't know how to describe WHY, but the logo being farther down on the Adidas jerseys bugs me. It's like there's too much negative space on the top part of the jersey, as though someone accidentally dragged the logo down too far when they were designing it. It's not severely bad but it just sticks in my craw a bit.

I think part of it is caused by the fact that the collars are no longer v-shaped...aw what the hell do i care. Still miles above the vegas gold edge ones.

flaneur

Jul 17, 2013
I really don't know how to describe WHY, but the logo being farther down on the Adidas jerseys bugs me. It's like there's too much negative space on the top part of the jersey, as though someone accidentally dragged the logo down too far when they were designing it. It's not severely bad but it just sticks in my craw a bit.

I think part of it is caused by the fact that the collars are no longer v-shaped...aw what the hell do i care. Still miles above the vegas gold edge ones.

ME TOO!!!! I'm hoping with time my eye will adjust to the change... but as of right now it bugs me (makes me want to use a Photoshop move tool on the logo every time I see a jersey pic :laugh:)

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Will this be the year someone finally has an intervention with Heinze to try to convince him that you shouldn't put Cool Whip in coffee?

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
Would be nice to get a roster and ser if we have and invites. I dont know how common it is, bit we invited Dea before we signed him (i think). And we invited that russian from the USHL one year - dont remember his name.

Would love to see Bellerive invited, that would mean they want another look at him.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
Will this be the year someone finally has an intervention with Heinze to try to convince him that you shouldn't put Cool Whip in coffee?
But it goes so well with the pumpkin spice...

:sarcasm:

Would be nice to get a roster and ser if we have and invites. I dont know how common it is, bit we invited Dea before we signed him (i think). And we invited that russian from the USHL one year - dont remember his name.

Would love to see Bellerive invited, that would mean they want another look at him.
One of today's articles made it sound like he'd be at camp. I'll be shocked if he isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad