Post-Game Talk: It's Bennys Fault. We Lost. Jets 7 - Flyers 1

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Other than Neuvy, that first period was pretty good performance. But then in classic Hakstok fashion they came unprepared to the second and it was all down hill from there.

That is how a lot of back to backs work. The team does well in the first, and then falls off the map

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Going to drop this in here too, just for accounting purposes. I use my fingers AND my toes when I am accounting.

FUDrP56.jpg

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Seems like this one was pretty obvious... the same thing we keep seeing (other than the obvious coaching cancer).

Started off dominating, out shooting them and getting tons of chances, but we didn't score and they got some quick weak goals... and everything fell apart from there.

So what happened? Simple... it killed their confidence. When this team is confident you see how great they can be, when they lose their confidence things snowball and just keep getting worse.

They DESPERATELY need a new coach who will use the team right so they don't keep getting into these unnecessary holes.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Isn't it weird. Hexy gets fired and still nothing changes its almost like it wasn't hexy's fault.

Well if the management's way to solve a problem is terminating something that was not at fault, I wonder what happens next.

..and where do Ghost and Jake end up..

Reactions: Jtown

dingbathero

No Jam? How about PB
Jul 14, 2010
St. John's, NL
We need more people in here.

We can get this thread to have more replies than views..... come on, let's go nuts! It can be done.

I think I may have gone full Hakt...

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I did not waive I was pouting.

Worst live game I’ve ever seen , swear to god and I have been watching nhl for over 30 years, Simmonds effort live is putrid, he was worst player easily. I want him off this team.

The jersey was awesome , but man TK skated right over to pick it up , kid looked heart broken

This game may have broke me for the season, and Neuvy, whoo boy he is BAD

ArchAngel55

Nov 16, 2008
Philadelphia, Pa
After that first one on Stolie would have been great, or before they scored if he would have seen how they were playing..... F
I can get hiring a college guy who was successful but I think you'd have to surround him with successful and knowledgeable assistant coaches who have been in the NHL for a long time to help him adjust. There doesn't seem to be a learning curve with Hak. I'll try something. It doesn't work. I'll try it again to see why. Wait I missed it. Damn it something shinny. Once again. Stupid plastic bags floating by.

Reactions: Hakroach

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad