GDT: It's Been So Long Since We've Had a Game

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Gibson is a boss. His movement tracking the puck is unreal. Tank is still off, the man is just superhuman.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
thats his second turnover within 5 feet of his own net today

Yes, he had a bad couple of minutes, but was solid for the whole game before that and the Canes dominated for all but 4 minutes of this game..so to say he has been awful in his own zone today is not (IMO) accurate.

EDIT: and to be clear, I'm not defending his play those last couple of shifts, just trying to put it in perspective. Bellemore was the guy responsible for the 1st goal...and Rask for the 2nd.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
It's amazing how much Tripp parrots things. I've never heard him say anything about "starting on time" before Bill Peters got here

Really? It's been an issue for the Canes for years, so I doubt it's not been mentioned during that time.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
+2 players and not even a shot on net at the end...seriously Semin wasted time and setup holding for that hard angle shot that wasn't even close. At least we lost in regulation I guess?

Ole Gil

May 9, 2009
It's amazing how much Tripp parrots things. I've never heard him say anything about "starting on time" before Bill Peters got here

Doesn't that make sense? If the coach is making "starting on time" a priority, and is saying it a lot, why wouldn't the color guy also focus on it?

By 'parroting', I think it gives us a bit of insight into what the Coach is doing behind the scenes that we normally wouldn't be privy to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad