GDT: It's a Wonderful Streak! Red Wings @ Devils, 7 PM, MSG+ 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I bet Prout/Hayes is waived. Wouldn’t totally shock me if we sent Zacha down. I don’t think we should but it’s one of the possibilities.
I'd be really annoyed if that happened.

Probably irate.

I don't think he'll be sent down, but Prout seems like it's so obvious, that it's almost like it won't be him just because of how obvious it seems.

Regardless, we're gonna have to waive him at some point anyway, barring another injury or two before Mueller gets back.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009

Probably irate.

I don't think he'll be sent down, but Prout seems like it's so obvious, that it's almost like it won't be him just because of how obvious it seems.

Regardless, we're gonna have to waive him at some point anyway, barring another injury or two before Mueller gets back.
Zacha probably sent down to keep Prout, because "Prout is a good locker room guy".

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
I’ve commented that I think our fans overrate Cory but...he has been fantastic the last several games. Dare I say...like a “top 5” goaltender lol

Let’s see if he can carry it on long term and into playoffs.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Zacha probably sent down to keep Prout, because "Prout is a good locker room guy".
Dear god no!

Haha he's also good at keeping a seat warm upstairs. He must have ass blisters from sitting so much.:laugh:

Reactions: Blender

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site

Probably irate.

Yeah, I think it would be crazy if our roster move was anything but waiving Prout. I'm more curious what we're going to do when Mueller is ready. I would really hate to see Hayes waived. I think he's played much better than he's gotten credit for. Hard to imagine they'd waive Lovejoy either though, we'd only have 7 defensemen at that point.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
so everyone in the metro got at least one point today. FML

This is why Cory needs to play every single Metro game from here in. Rest him in the out-of-division games. These division games have sick importance considering you have to finish in the top five in a brutal division to make the playoffs.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Can anybody confirm what the trivia answer was? My guess was either Moose or Clemmer.
It was Hedberg from Febraury to April 2011.

I guessed Hedberg randomly, as I thought it was a better pick than Clemmensen or Terreri.

It wasn't necessarily 5 consecutive home wins, but 5 consecutive starts with 5 consecutive home wins. Had a feeling it was Hedberg either with Lemaire in 10-11 or in 11-12.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
hey Bleedred. Cory is better than Kinkaid and hes upped his game recently. That is all.
You don't need to tell me that!:P

The only time that I've ever thought differently was maybe on some random night or maybe even a week, where Cory was having a poor stretch and Kinkaid may have been having a hot one. But I always said that it was the way I felt at that particular time, and never that Kinkaid was actually better or that he ever would be better.

Last edited:

haak84

Oct 18, 2017
oh im just reaffirming your stance after every post game during this stretch. the cory schneider that has played over the past couple weeks is top 3 goalie. if he plays like that i think this devils team is top 3. he wasnt as consistent in the beginning of the season. and if he faulters during big games but still posts a .900+ save %, youll hear from me. Im not convinced that he has that “big game mentality” until i actually see it.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
It was Hedberg from Febraury to April 2011.

I guessed Hedberg randomly, as I thought it was a better pick than Clemmensen or Terreri.

It wasn't necessarily 5 consecutive home wins, but 5 consecutive starts with 5 consecutive home wins. Had a feeling it was Hedberg either with Lemaire in 10-11 or in 11-12.

Heh, didn't even think it would have been during 2011 season. Similar to this current season so far and 2012, that second half was such a nice unexpected surprise leading to one of the more fun times had as a Devils fan (outside of when we did well during the late 90s and early to mid 00s of course because those years we were expected to be good).

Its a Trap

Yes I’m still here to piss you off
When Noesen was held for a million hours with no call, the Crowd responded in a big way at the bullsh-t officiating and it was LOUD.
I’m sick and tired of bitching about officiating. I yelled tonight how outrageous it is for a team to go nearly an entire game without taking a penalty. 20 seconds later penalty.

Reactions: glenwo2

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
My favorite moment of the game was probably with about 45 seconds left in the third when Moore just ran over Mantha who was standing at the doorstep looking for a rebound. He just trucked him. It was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad