Pre-Game Talk: It's a show about nothing! (Nobody, Nobody, @Nobody)

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I guess it's good timing for me to have a break now, should be a busy next week at work, I wouldn't be able to watch the games anyway with the amount of work I have on my plate.

God, this new job is spoiling the shit out of me. Company Wi-Fi to stream hockey games on the clock; everybody knows about it and nobody cares. Would be unimaginable at my old job. As long as I get my weekly tasks done, what else I do with my time is my business...

On a related note, RIP NHLStreams on Reddit. They're taking the subreddit down, too many DMCA notices apparently. Going to be much, much harder for people to find kitten videos from now on.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
I guess it's good timing for me to have a break now, should be a busy next week at work, I wouldn't be able to watch the games anyway with the amount of work I have on my plate.

God, this new job is spoiling the **** out of me. Company Wi-Fi to stream hockey games on the clock; everybody knows about it and nobody cares. Would be unimaginable at my old job. As long as I get my weekly tasks done, what else I do with my time is my business...

On a related note, RIP NHLStreams on Reddit. They're taking the subreddit down, too many DMCA notices apparently. Going to be much, much harder for people to find kitten videos from now on.
So many other places to get your Avs live game fix.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Like where?
You have to know to know.

giphy.gif

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
There's literally a link on reddit in the same post that explains why they stop doing it. Go to nhlstreams and follow the link.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
I just caved and bought NHL Live. Get to watch Moser and McNab live on TV now like the rest of you Coloradans (the ones who use DirectTV)

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Yeah good timing on this extended break for me too. Was able to catch up on Av games I got behind on.

MacKinnon might have played more defense at the All Star Game than he has all year. Defended like 5 or 6 odd man rushes all by himself.

Love that they were able to right the ship and win three in a row heading into the break. I think this will be a good reset for them mentally too. Gives them a chance to heal up and get ready for the playoff push.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I've heard they gonna switch MacKinnon's handiness to lefty and convert him to d-man to play with Makar. Also trading Byram for a new #1 center.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad