Pre-Game Talk: It won't be a "Par-easy" win, need a good effort or will end up being "Zuckers"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
Son of a *****. Everything about that sucks.

I still like Reims but I would've like to see bernier get a bounce back game. Also, this game has the potential to really put Reimer as #2. Unless of course our D-men show up tonight. That would be nice.

It could also earn him a couple starts in a row if he has a big game. No need to be pessimistic.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Not really feeling a win...but what does my feeling have anything to do with the game?

Hopefully we win. 7-3 is what we should aim for...by then Clarkson, Kulemin, Fraser should all be ready to go.

2-2 against Minny, Carolina, Chicago, Anaheim...definitely doable.

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
Clarkson and Kulemin can't get back soon enough. Losing JVR for any length of time would be disastrous. Our forward depth is truly being tested here. Minnesota is a very solid squad but hopefully will be tired coming off Sabre game last night. Be hilarious if Reimer has a killer game to see the board erupt in goalie controversy lol.

I Am The Stig

SPACESHIP!!
Oct 19, 2011
Son of a *****. Everything about that sucks.

I still like Reims but I would've like to see bernier get a bounce back game. Also, this game has the potential to really put Reimer as #2. Unless of course our D-men show up tonight. That would be nice.

I think Reimer deserves a bounce back game after Ottawa, this one seems to be the perfect game to start if you want to with consistency in Carlyle's decisions.

Also I have faith in Reimer to pull one out tonight, he's always had a good head on his shoulders unlike some other goalies we've had in the past so I expect a big game out of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad