Pre-Game Talk: It won't be a "Par-easy" win, need a good effort or will end up being "Zuckers"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Does he actually want to be referred to as Pareezy now?

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
well first of all - Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadians out there!! :)

second of all - with Boston/Detroit playing, Tuesday becomes an automatic "must gain a point." night to keep on pace. we'll only have a 2 point lead on one of them (and knowing our luck their game will go to overtime, giving us a 3 point lead on the other).

So the boys need to get out there and really have their heads straight. we need to start playing our game now, at least smacking those zuckers around :)

Rayzorexe

Meh..
Dec 29, 2009
Toronto, ON
I call him Parise when he plays against another American team. When he's up in Canada playing against a Canadian team, I refer to him as Parisé..

Lets hope for a win, but I think Minnesota is going to be as tough as the Colorado game.

So is Reimer starting on Tomorrow?

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
They've come a lonnnng ways in one full year. Parise, suter, pominville, brodin... Added to their arsenal. Definitely more intimidating now.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
They've come a lonnnng ways in one full year. Parise, suter, pominville, brodin... Added to their arsenal. Definitely more intimidating now.

Not to mention these rumours that old pals Pominville and Vanek want to play together again... In Minnesota.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Minnesota is playing tomorrow, so since we will be rested and facing a tired team; I am hoping we can win this.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Have we ever started a season 6-1? lol

Yeah this feels one of those classic beginning of the week "trap" games.

We need to win at least one of the next two before playing the Hawks. That's probably a guaranteed loss if we keep playing like this. They are not the Oilers.

HeroNtF

Jul 9, 2012
Minny will lose to buffalo and will take it out on the leafs.

But hopefully reimer starts and gets on a little role himself !

Mar 26, 2010
If we play anything like the first 6 games then it will be a big lose. Blow out.

Leafs 5-1 record does not reflect their play. They have looked like ****!

They better step it up, or they are in for a reality check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad