Movies: It 2

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
A few things...

1) When is the trailer coming out?

2) I doubt the sequel will be scary. A crazy clown scaring kids is one thing. A crazy clown scaring adults is another. I never found the book scary although the 2017 movie was terrific.

I'm looking forward to the release.

Last edited:

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
'It' sequel: See first photo showing the grown-up cast with James McAvoy, Jessica Chastain

It: Chapter 2 is out in September so the first trailer should be soon enough. It has a pretty good cast Naturally, this means the terrifying clown Pennywise (Bill Skarsgård) is back. James McAvoy stars as grown-up Bill, Jessica Chastain as Beverly, Bill Hader as Richie, Isaiah Mustafa as Mike, Jay Ryan as Ben, James Ransone as Eddie, and Andy Bean as Stanley.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
'It' sequel: See first photo showing the grown-up cast with James McAvoy, Jessica Chastain

It: Chapter 2 is out in September so the first trailer should be soon enough. It has a pretty good cast Naturally, this means the terrifying clown Pennywise (Bill Skarsgård) is back. James McAvoy stars as grown-up Bill, Jessica Chastain as Beverly, Bill Hader as Richie, Isaiah Mustafa as Mike, Jay Ryan as Ben, James Ransone as Eddie, and Andy Bean as Stanley.
I hope I'm wrong and the movie is even better than the first but I am skeptical.

The TV movie from the 80(?)'s was in 2 parts. First part was okay. Second part was HORRIBLE. I fear the same.

Reactions: Supermassive

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
It’s not a sequel. It’s the second half of a full story.
I know. I read the book.

I just can't imagine them making the adult portion of the book work.

As I said in the OP, a bunch of young kids being scared by an Evil Clown is one thing, adults are another. Hope I'm wrong and it's scary as hell.

Last edited:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I know. I read the book.

As I said in the OP, a bunch of young kids being scared by an Evil Clown is one thing, adults are another. Hope I'm wrong and it's scary as hell.

I am 28 years old and i f***ing hate clowns. Scared of them.

Reactions: ORRFForever

MDarn17

Jan 15, 2019
I can watch anything with Hader in it (Barry is fantastic). The first It was also very good. Excited for this.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
I know. I read the book.

Whats the difference between Pennywise scaring/killing adults than say a Freddy Kruger?

Reactions: Kelly

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Whats the difference between Pennywise scaring/killing adults than say a Freddy Kruger?
I don't find Freddy Kruger scary, either.

Again, I hope I'm wrong. There is no upside to me being right because I want "It 2" to be great!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad