GDT: Isn't there a game tonight?

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
I don't understand why this team backs off on the physical stuff. They should have been hitting everything that moved at the end and they literally went passive

Reactions: Dicdonya and Phu

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
I don’t care if it’s against the rules to say it because these refs have been f***ing the sharks since that stupid hand pass but most of these officials deserve a slap shot to the f***ing face. I’ve never seen a full season of reffing actively shitting on one team like this. You’ve got your pound of flesh now just call it straight. So infuriating to watch with no consistency and game flow.

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
I don’t care if it’s against the rules to say it because these refs have been ****ing the sharks since that stupid hand pass but most of these officials deserve a slap shot to the ****ing face. I’ve never seen a full season of reffing actively ****ting on one team like this. You’ve got your pound of flesh now just call it straight. So infuriating to watch with no consistency and game flow.

I guess it’s a good thing Hasso is a legitimate businessman cuz if I were him I’d start f***ing with all of the SAP stuff when it comes to Ref payroll and kpis that determine bonus’ and stuff.

Reactions: Phu

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
I’d love for Vlasic or someone to call the refs a bunch of clowns in the postgame or something. He seems salty enough and seems to not give a f*** about how hes perceived by others as long as dogs and puppers love him.

Reactions: Phu

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012
We’ve reached Alex Jones level conspiracy in here hahahah

why would the refs or league be punishing a team that is this shitty for a hand pass THEY missed?

Reactions: JoeThorntonsRooster

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
tenor.gif

womp womp...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad