GDT: Isn't there a game tonight?

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
Oh. I am not advocating us keeping Dillon. I am just saying that Simek is barely a 3rd pairing D-man right now. Ferraro has been a top-4 D level player for majority of the season for us.

Oh ok well then yeah we are in agreement. :)

Although Simek could be struggling with the knee injury, there is also the chance that the guy who played well for us in a half a season was just a mirage too.

LA Shark

Hello Darkness My Old Freind
Feb 18, 2017
Southern California
Simek just hasn't been the same this year. I wouldnt mind trying something different for a few games

Vlasic-EK
Ferraro-Burns
Dillon-Heed

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
2WPn.gif

Funny, DW built this year's team the same way Ralph Bighead made Wacky Deli. Do nothing and pawn the work off on idiots that will screw it up. Have to wonder if this season is a scheme to make an intentionally horrible team so that Doug can get himself fired and spend his life doing what he really loves, tanning. It backfired, Hasso loves it! Now Wilson will have to up his game and ice a tub of mayo in an ill conceived attempt to be postmodern, coincidentally Jones has been playing like a tub of mayo.

Last edited:

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
What were Vlasic and Goodrow doing on that third goal against? The Sharks outnumbered the Flames down low, but it seems like Karlsson was working both Flames and the other two were puck watching - leaving the slot open.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
What were Vlasic and Goodrow doing on that third goal against? The Sharks outnumbered the Flames down low, but it seems like Karlsson was working both Flames and the other two were puck watching - leaving the slot open.

You're talking about our 1C an Pavel Bure reincarnated.

Offensive superstars don't play defence. It's beneath them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad