Central Coast CA
sooo

its over?

2zqW.gif

Reactions: weastern bias

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
He has just not been good this year. People are expecting him to replace Dillon next season but I don't see it happening.

He's still recovering from his knee injury. He's not going to feel right there until next season. They can move on from him if they want but it's hard to really say that this is what they should expect from him moving forward.

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
Shame, the first 3 mins actually looked okay, but some poor coverage since then.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
He's still recovering from his knee injury. He's not going to feel right there until next season. They can move on from him if they want but it's hard to really say that this is what they should expect from him moving forward.

Yeah. But there is no guarantee he bounces back either. If we can get him for the same price as now, go for it. I don't want to pay over 1 M AAV for him anymore.

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
He has just not been good this year. People are expecting him to replace Dillon next season but I don't see it happening.

I expect Ferraro to be Dillons replacement, with Simek being our 3 LD.

Either way Dillon should still be traded. He’s a solid dude and player, but we need those picks more than to keep him for 4ish mill.

Reactions: The Ice Hockey Dude

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
I expect Ferraro to be Dillons replacement, with Simek being our 3 LD.

Either way Dillon should still be traded. He’s a solid dude and player, but we need those picks more than to keep him for 4ish mill.
Oh. I am not advocating us keeping Dillon. I am just saying that Simek is barely a 3rd pairing D-man right now. Ferraro has been a top-4 D level player for majority of the season for us.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Yeah. But there is no guarantee he bounces back either. If we can get him for the same price as now, go for it. I don't want to pay over 1 M AAV for him anymore.

Maybe but then we'd need to go out and find someone on the free agent market to replace him since we don't have internal options.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad