Sep 6, 2003
NYC
I was at that game too.
EE82ACD1-F040-47E9-9976-87E699876871.jpeg

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
I wish I'd known. It would be nice to meet some of the folks on this site. I'll be at Isles - Kings game in Feb.
I can’t say when my next west coast trip will be. Probably next season. I used up a ton of mileage points since this season started.

Glorydays22

Nov 21, 2011
where? why would we bench Bellows though? to be fair he's played like shit the past few games

played the 2nd least minutes besides Martin last game on the 3rd line
the game before, he played on his off wing - Never played there in his entire hockey career (minors, anywhere)....Nice of Barry to give him a shot.

Gee, didn't Bellows impress when Barry was away? He was playing good when Barry wasn't on the bench. Interesting isn't it.

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
what a surprise, Barry sits Bellows!

I'm done with Barry, I hope we fire this ass.....

LOL says the dude who drooled at the mouth spamming this board about how much Dobson sucks and that we should get rid of his ass for pennies.

Maybe, maybe... you just don't know what the f*** you're talking about?

In fact, the less you like a move, the more I like it.

Glorydays22

Nov 21, 2011
LOL says the dude who drooled at the mouth spamming this board about how much Dobson sucks and that we should get rid of his ass for pennies.

Maybe, maybe... you just don't know what the f*** you're talking about?

In fact, the less you like a move, the more I like it.

maybe maybe you have your head up Barry's ass too far.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
your right Praise and Bailey deserve to play every game because they pile up the points.
As little as I like Josh Bailey he has 2G, 2A in the last 5 games. Parise has 3 assists. Bellows has 2 assists.

By your standard, Bellows is right where he should be tonight, in the press box.

Glorydays22

Nov 21, 2011
As little as I like Josh Bailey he has 2G, 2A in the last 5 games. Parise has 3 assists. Bellows has 2 assists.

By your standard, Bellows is right where he should be tonight, in the press box.

Unbelievable the logic here. How many games has Praise and Bailey played compared to Bellows.

Glorydays22

Nov 21, 2011
I like how you didn't deny the stupid ass shit that you blurted out over and over again on this board that was so insanely wrong. Take a lap.

Hey if I check I'm sure you made a comment at some point that was wrong. I'm sure 99% everyone on here has as well. But if you, as I see you have checked. I posted that I was wrong about Dobson. I can admit when I'm wrong...what about you? hmm.

LAIslanderFan

Nov 18, 2010
Los Angeles, CA & Surprise, AZ
Unfortunately I'm still at work. So I'll have to watch the repeat of the game. As someone who watches quite a few Coyotes games, I've had the opportunity to watch Clayton Keller and compare his game and maturity to Matt Barzal. Both were in the running for rookie of the year, which Barzal deservedly won. Both play a very similar finesse style. Since their rookie season, Barzal has always seemed to be the better player. More dynamic and difficult to match up against. This year, Keller has made some great strides and I feel Barzal has stagnated. I think teams have scouted Barzal and they've learned his patented moves. He's become somewhat predictable. This year Keller looks like the better player in my opinion. Keep an eye on him and see what you think. They're both talented players and their styles and physical size make it fun to compare them.

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
Hey if I check I'm sure you made a comment at some point that was wrong. I'm sure 99% everyone on here has as well. But if you, as I see you have checked. I posted that I was wrong about Dobson. I can admit when I'm wrong...what about you? hmm.

I'm wrong plenty of times. But I have no issue calling out people who speak in insane hyperboles and then do a 180 like... 2 weeks later. It's a light form of trolling. That's the problem dude. It wasn't as if you were talking about some diamond in the rough over a 2 year span that turns into a swan. This was like 2 week period where you were talking about how a [then] 21 year old sucked ass and was a poor man Nick Leddy's who's career we're all going to be disappointed in, and then 2 days later it was all "nevermind, this guys a stud".

Perhaps there's a bit more nuance than you are able to articulate? Or a bit more ups and downs with developing players? Or perhaps our coach might know more on reading those ups and downs and developing those players than someone who one day thinks someone should be traded for hockey pucks and the next day thinks he's one of our best players.

I'm glad you came around on Dobson. I don't really have any ill will towards you, but don't really be surprised if I'm going to take what you say with a grain of salt. Especially with the tribalistic response that if I'm agreeing with our couch and not agreeing with you, then I'm pro everything Trotz does. That's not how things work.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Unbelievable the logic here. How many games has Praise and Bailey played compared to Bellows.
Bellows last few games he’s been less of a factor. Like it or not Bailey is heating up and Parise has been playing better than Bellows.

Tonight Czarnik is dressed and on Barzal’s wing with Anders Lee. The coach is looking to get some speed into the lineup and you have a problem with him healthy scratching a guy who may need a kick in his butt like Beauvillier and Dobson did this season. Unbelievable.

Reactions: JKP and ML19

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad