Rumor: Isles up offer for Athanasiou

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
I'd love dobson. I don't see them trading him for AA though.
Man, looking at their recent picks -- what ever happened to Kieffer Bellows. Wasn't he a stud in the WJCs a few years ago?
I don;t know if I see many guys in their system I'd want other than the the high profile guys they likely wouldn't move.

Maybe a first + HoSang or Dal Colle?

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
What was the rumor? Theres nothing in the OP.

HockeyBuzz.com - Eklund - Islanders Up Interest in Andreas Athanasiou(e4). Leafs Shopping.

Quick hit to start this day, but the Islanders have upped their interest (and according to at least one source) their offer for Andreas Athanasiou. My sources tell me the Isles are also in on Taylor Hall, however this Andreas Athanasiou talk may mean the Isles are finding the price tag for Hall too high...

If any of this were true, I'd say the Devils wanted Dobson or Wahlstrom for Hall, and the Isles said no and lowered their sights to AA.

GBFP

Sep 24, 2009
Ho-Sang is an entitled headcase, can't see Yzerman trading for him.

Reactions: MBH

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
So AA isn't going to the Isles is now confirmed! Also the Leafs aren't acquiring Howard, Georgiev or Miller!

Reactions: Hinterland

Marky9er

Jan 30, 2008
Friedman kept saying Carolina. They got prospects at all positions, they have NYR 2nd this year.

Obviously SY has been having talks with them(/Kaski).

MabusIncarnate

May 20, 2013
Tennessee
To be fair (tooo beee fair TOO BEE FAIRRR) Hockeybuzz last month got a new Red Wings blogger Jeremy Laura and he's excellent, posts a lot of original stuff, he's very knowledgeable and he posts at least once daily. It has brought be back to the site just to read through his blogs, give it a look.

Unrealistically, i'd love to get Anders Lee. It's not gonna happen but i'm a big fan and he would fill that center void on the 2nd line.

Reactions: Jurky

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
upload_2019-12-13_17-34-46.gif

me when I see it’s an Eklund thread.

kliq

Dec 17, 2017
I'd love dobson. I don't see them trading him for AA though.
Man, looking at their recent picks -- what ever happened to Kieffer Bellows. Wasn't he a stud in the WJCs a few years ago?
I don;t know if I see many guys in their system I'd want other than the the high profile guys they likely wouldn't move.

Maybe a first + HoSang or Dal Colle?

I dont think Yzerman wants Ho Sang. He could have had him for nothing in October when he was waived.

Could you see Dobson for AA+ a pick?

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
I dont think Yzerman wants Ho Sang. He could have had him for nothing in October when he was waived.

Could you see Dobson for AA+ a pick?
I doubt Isles fans wanna move Dobson for AA 1:1, but their GM might. We shouldn't be adding a pick unless it's for an established youngish D/C. Dobson isn't Makar, still kinda unproven. Besides, he's a RHS, so unless he can play LD just as effectively, he'd be behind Hronek & Seider. I say this as someone who wanted us to draft Dobson until Zadina fell to 6th. Bouchard was my 2nd choice. After last night, I'm as excited as the day Zadina was drafted. If anything he's more of a playmaker w/a great shot, more complete game than 1yr ago for sure.

Reactions: hkydave04

Voodoo Glow Skulls

Formerly Vatican Roulette
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
To be fair (tooo beee fair TOO BEE FAIRRR) Hockeybuzz last month got a new Red Wings blogger Jeremy Laura and he's excellent, posts a lot of original stuff, he's very knowledgeable and he posts at least once daily. It has brought be back to the site just to read through his blogs, give it a look.

Unrealistically, i'd love to get Anders Lee. It's not gonna happen but i'm a big fan and he would fill that center void on the 2nd line.

Andres Lee is a left winger.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3