Speculation: Isles search for a 3rd line center

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
As

Bode Wilde sucks. He's got offensive upside but he's a scratch in Bridgeport and clueless in the defensive end; would easily deal him for Carter, Cup winner, high character....it's not like he's making $10mil+ or something.

Or you can keep all your shiny prospects who never pan out, are playing on a woeful team in the AHL, and maybe make the playoffs before being bounced quickly. Up2U.

the Wilde sucks comment reminds me of the Pulock is 21/22/23 and not in the nhl,what a bust post.

I could not care less that the aging Carter won a SC yrs ago with LA. Wasn't Ladd 's leadership and former SC the reason some nyi fans were excited to sign him. Yaa.

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
Bardreau should be Isles 3C when he is fully healthy
Based on how solidly he looked in his brief call up,I'd be pleased with this.

I gotta admit I am pulling for Bardreau to stick in the nhl,after reading about his injuries and long road to reach the nhl.

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019
I would rather find a cheaper option then paying $5m for a 3C .
Pens would have to retain a bit but thay could be worked out for a later pick. He has some value but csnt seem to get traction in pitt. They need a winger not more centers

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
Pens would have to retain a bit but thay could be worked out for a later pick. He has some value but csnt seem to get traction in pitt. They need a winger not more centers
It would have to be with retention because the isles have to give Barzal & Toews raises this summer.

And after Lou's attempts for Hoffman at last season's TDL and the rumors he made a run at Hall this season,I wouldn't be surprised if Lou is waiving the owners checkbook at Hoffman/ Hall on July 1st, hoping one accepts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad