Pre-Game Talk: Isles Reg Season Finale, April 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

On Edge

Nov 26, 2005
Long Island
I will be there.with wife or one of my sons..and I will tailgate although have never done that before! Would love to join some of the other HF'ers who are doing the same. Anyone?

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Ill be there!!! hopefully the weather will allow for some parking lot beverages

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
I have a ticket but working an out of state assignment and a hard deadline that might require to work next weekend so chances are 50/50 at this point. I am going to plead to only have to work the morning so I can drive down and make the game (and hopefully some tailgating with my buddies). One guy already has a room at the Mariott so he doesn't have to hold back pre/post game.

May the hockey gods be with me that I can attend !!!! :partytime:

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Sat forecast - 62 with clouds/sun/possible shower

(wow.. really going out on a limb there, guys!)

Keep fingers crossed!

crasherino

May 9, 2013
Just scored some tickets from Bulgarian* Mike for Saturday. Hopefully the weather holds up and we can bust out the sticks and nets for the kids.

Wasn't planning on going but my scheduled opened up, so I'm really psyched!

*(I have no idea if he's really Bulgarian but that's what I call him).

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
Just scored some tickets from Bulgarian* Mike for Saturday. Hopefully the weather holds up and we can bust out the sticks and nets for the kids.

That's the dude who is parked all day in front of the Coli with the BMW? That guy is awesome. Haha.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
That's the dude who is parked all day in front of the Coli with the BMW? That guy is awesome. Haha.

You got it. I would love for someone to an investigative documentary on him. I've been buying tix from him for years and I have no idea what his story is. He drives a 7 series BMW, will happily drive to Manhattan to drop off tix to my office and when you press him as to where he gets his tickets from, he says "Oh, Corporate Tickets". I have no idea what that means, but the fact that he exists in 2015 is fantastic.

His prices have increased substantially this year, but he's still usually the best deal around.

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
You got it. I would love for someone to an investigative documentary on him. I've been buying tix from him for years and I have no idea what his story is. He drives a 7 series BMW, will happily drive to Manhattan to drop off tix to my office and when you press him as to where he gets his tickets from, he says "Oh, Corporate Tickets". I have no idea what that means, but the fact that he exists in 2015 is fantastic.

His prices have increased substantially this year, but he's still usually the best deal around.

Yup, it's a White BMW 7 series... if I remember correctly. I think his wife is usually sitting in the car all day too. Too funny.

Macch

Mar 22, 2010
Wish i could make it. Can people make/bring #Free de Haan signs?

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A

LOL -- When you say "Bulgarian", do you really mean, Russian mob? Agreed with the good deal on tix -- have used him many times.

"Do NOT, splash my pot"

rounders3.jpg

crasherino

May 9, 2013
LOL -- When you say "Bulgarian", do you really mean, Russian mob? Agreed with the good deal on tix -- have used him many times.

"Do NOT, splash my pot"

rounders3.jpg

I once asked him if he had tickets to something else (probably Curious George or some other nonsense kid show)....he looked at me like I had 3 heads. He should open a shwarma stand by his car. He'd do really well.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
WOW! Prices have really jumped for this game!

it is a good seat though, so i guess its worth it.

Last edited:

Skip To My Lou

Abused Fan
May 4, 2010
Garden City, NY
Gonna be there. Section 202. My parents are going as well which I'm really happy about. They witnessed 3 of the Cup victories and ever since then, their interest hasn't been the same about hockey. But they wanted to be there so I'm glad they will.

I don't think I'm emotionally prepared for Saturday man. Gonna be a hell of a night.

RealSturat

Jan 30, 2007
Cleveland, Ohio
Driving in from the Land of Cleve for the game. Grew up in Levittown. My family went to every opener to watch the Cup banners get raised. Seems like a lot of us are trekking in for the game.

Let's blow the roof off!

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
This is shaping up to be a real barn burner!!!!!!

Ill be there early and amped!!! Tix down to $91. Hope this game determines whether we get in or not.

I hope to Bababooey Shannon!!

Last edited:

WangMustGo

Mar 31, 2008
Long Island
This is shaping up to be a real barn burner!!!!!!

Ill be there early and amped!!! Tix down to $91. Hope this game determines whether we get in or not.

I hope to Bababooey Shannon!!

I am going to this game and I hope more than anything else that this game means absolutely nothing.

louie lighthouse

Jan 3, 2009
Wish i could make it. Can people make/bring #Free de Haan signs?

I won the auction for DeHaan's jersey after the game. I plan to ask him if he is hurt and if he says no I plan to ask him what the *&%$%$% is going on with him being a healthy scratch for so long.

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
I won the auction for DeHaan's jersey after the game. I plan to ask him if he is hurt and if he says no I plan to ask him what the *&%$%$% is going on with him being a healthy scratch for so long.

#CapuanoLogic

Capuano actually thinks Strait is an NHL d-man, he's like the only one. This is not the first time either, remember AMac?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad