Prospect Info: Isles Prospect Talk 2019-20 | Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
I've said this before and I'll say it again. Greiss is going to make some other team very happy.

Sorokin is coming over and I wish Greiss the best. The only time he played like crap was under Weight.

Reactions: PROMputt

disles1

Jun 5, 2002
Visit site
Love that Bellows is starting to heat up. He's taking the Ryan Pulock timeline of getting into the NHL. I predict he makes the Isles next year. We need young cost controlled contributors after signing our UFAs next summer. Bellows has the talent to be a first line winger for us. IMO he's on Barzals line next year

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010
Love that Bellows is starting to heat up. He's taking the Ryan Pulock timeline of getting into the NHL. I predict he makes the Isles next year. We need young cost controlled contributors after signing our UFAs next summer. Bellows has the talent to be a first line winger for us. IMO he's on Barzals line next year

That level of over-optimism explains the messages to likes ratio pretty well. How about we hope he can beat out Dal Colle first for the roster spot?

crasherino

May 9, 2013
That level of over-optimism explains the messages to likes ratio pretty well. How about we hope he can beat out Dal Colle first for the roster spot?
Haha....is there an expected or target ratio? I wonder what poster leads the Isles board in posts to likes ratio...Are there advanced stats on this?

Reactions: NYI13 and buud

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Haha....is there an expected or target ratio? I wonder what poster leads the Isles board in posts to likes ratio...Are there advanced stats on this?

Older members with a lot of posts are adversely affected by the ratio because their posts carried over from a time before likes existed. Someone is going to have to dig deep into the numbers to figure it out. :laugh:

That said, I think PW probably has a pretty good ratio going on for someone who has been around a bit.

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
Older members with a lot of posts are adversely affected by the ratio because their posts carried over from a time before likes existed. Someone is going to have to dig deep into the numbers to figure it out. :laugh:

That said, I think PW probably has a pretty good ratio going on for someone who has been around a bit.

That's right bitches!

Beacon Isles

Feb 20, 2015
Beacon, NY

Id be happy if Bellows could take someones third line winger spot next year and then work his way up to the top 6. Take a job from a Kuhnackl or Komarov.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC

Just give us all a clean slate and start over again :laugh:

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
@SI90 is pretty high up too. Quite the competition.

Sorry for derailing this thread.

#sorrynotsorry

Edit: Mine is pretty good now that I think about it. 1/3 of all of my posts are starting/ending new threads, another 1/3 of my posts are about Bailey and nobody reads them, and the other 1/3 is actual content. The actual content gets likes!

Islesfan22

Jan 15, 2013
Rockland
I think some 7th round picks are on that team.... is he that bad?
If he stayed in Sweden and stayed healthy he probably would have been there. If Ishakov stayed in Russia he would probably be there as well. Holmstrom can’t seem to shake the injury bug early on in his career similar to Dehaan who was always hurt as well early in his career

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC

@SI90 is pretty high up too. Quite the competition.

Sorry for derailing this thread.

#sorrynotsorry

Edit: Mine is pretty good now that I think about it. 1/3 of all of my posts are starting/ending new threads, another 1/3 of my posts are about Bailey and nobody reads them, and the other 1/3 is actual content. The actual content gets likes!
Are we gonna have Like Percentages (LP)?

PROMputt

I promise to never forget.
Jan 4, 2008
Lawnguyland
I've managed to get a good ratio by overcoming my sarcasm with well-hidden snark
problem with sarcasm is it's a NY thing and most don't get it. Heck I'm from NY and can be so sarcastic that sometimes I don't even know if I'm being serious or not

Konk

Mar 11, 2008

Oh yeah? Well, I have warnings spanning two decades.

That's gotta be worth something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad