Islanders Youtube/Video Thread

BH4991

Jul 4, 2006
Exactly. I worked for hours gathering those clips and editing them together. I spent days putting together the video until I felt it was perfect and then this guy uses my entire video and adds a few extra clips (which probably took no time at all or stole from somewhere else) and then passes it off as his own. I can't believe people actually do this. Absolutely pathetic and sickening.

Sorry buddy, your work is incredible though.

charlie1

It's all McDonald's
Dec 7, 2013
I'm ****ing PISSED at the person who made this. HE STOLE MY ENTIRE VIDEO! The majority of his video is my video and work. My video is almost 5 minutes long and his is 7 and half meaning about 67% of his video is my work. I worked so hard to put all those clips together. I spent hours finding all those clips and he just took them straight from my video and used them in his. Basically my entire video and even my effects are in it. That pisses me off. Here was my video which you can see the exact same clips and effects even in the same order.

That is a ***** move, man. Sorry to hear that he did that.

And it is NOT private. I can still view it. If I was a mod I would delete it from this thread so we don't drive any traffic to that d-bag's video.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013

And it is NOT private. I can still view it. If I was a mod I would delete it from this thread so we don't drive any traffic to that d-bag's video.

Yeah, I can access it again. But, the original video has jumped up about 600-ish views since I saw the ripoff I think.

The Underboss

Dec 20, 2006
Florida

I'll address it tomorrow when I'm not on my mobile device.

Poliz24

Jun 25, 2012
LI
If anyone has tickets for the final regular season game at the Coli, it would be cool if you guys post the vids here so the people who can't go could see the pre-game.

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
Does anyone know where to find the video played on the scoreboard before the game today? Apparently I was on there with my dad but I didn't see it

Islanders1932

Jul 16, 2006
Long Island
www.beyondthetestprep.com
I was sensing a lot of doubt among fans, so tonight I worked my ass off to create a video to get everyone to beLIeve again. I only had a few hours, but I put everything I could into this video in that time. I beLIeve and I've never been so pumped up from one of my own videos.

I beLIeve - MUST WATCH

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad