Islanders Youtube/Video Thread

scott99

May 13, 2005
I re-watch the highlights from game 4 all the time. The full game is also in that NYI: 10 greatest games DVD set as well

Wow, just wow, what deafening sound and energy. Hopefully we get a lot of that this year, hopefully a lot of winning. The old barn deserves it. I want us to make the playoffs and then for the fans to blow the roof off of the old joint.

tommyhendo15

Aug 18, 2014
Sean Bates

Does anyone know where I can see the Shawn Bates penalty shot playoff game 6 goal vs the Leafs?

Islanders1932

Jul 16, 2006
Long Island
www.beyondthetestprep.com
I've been looking for a good video that demonstrated what the crowd was like at Nassau Coliseum during the playoffs and I think I found it. This video was edited very nicely to show how awesome the crowd was. The video itself is terrible quality, but it provides great audio.

Note from the video:

22:25 "Almost like a soccer crowd here on the Island, the song, the chants"

OpAck

Feb 19, 2004
Wilmington, NC
After watching some of the older clips and knowing this is the final year, I would have absolutely no problem if they ever decided to bring the old goal horn (pre-1995) back for at least a few games. Still gives me chills hearing it.

tommyhendo15

Aug 18, 2014
Overtime is Our Time

Prior to the David Volek OT goal that eliminated the Penguins in '93 a segment titled "Overtime is Our Time" was broadcasted. It shows all 28 OT playoff goals. Volek's was the 29th. The quality of some of the earlier goals is poor, but hang in there, it gets better. You can Brush up on your Isle's history in about 5 minutes here..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7oVzg8CrXg

Islanders1932

Jul 16, 2006
Long Island

Got a little choked up watching that. Thank you to the creator and Angry NHL Fans-NYI's (where I found it)

I'm ****ing PISSED at the person who made this. HE STOLE MY ENTIRE VIDEO! The majority of his video is my video and work. My video is almost 5 minutes long and his is 7 and half meaning about 67% of his video is my work. I worked so hard to put all those clips together. I spent hours finding all those clips and he just took them straight from my video and used them in his. Basically my entire video and even my effects are in it. That pisses me off. Here was my video which you can see the exact same clips and effects even in the same order.

Last edited:

Isles5513

Please don't lose
May 18, 2014
Long Island
I'm ****ing PISSED at the person who made this. HE STOLE MY ENTIRE VIDEO! The majority of his video is my video and work. My video is almost 5 minutes long and his is 7 and half meaning about 67% of his video is my work. I worked so hard to put all those clips together. I spent hours finding all those clips and he just took them straight from my video and used them in his. Basically my entire video and even my effects are in it. That pisses me off. Here was my video which you can see the exact same clips and effects even in the same order.

Based on upload date, it looks like he did. I'm sorry this DB ripped you off.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013

For what it's worth, I did post a comment with a link to your video.

ML19

Nov 21, 2011
Long Island

I'd be ****ing pissed too. Editting a video like that takes a long time and a lot of hard work. People who steal videos for there own personal gain are pathetic. Do it yourself or don't do it all. Whoever made that video is a total loser.

Islanders1932

Jul 16, 2006
Long Island
I'd be ****ing pissed too. Editting a video like that takes a long time and a lot of hard work. People who steal videos for there own personal gain are pathetic. Do it yourself or don't do it all. Whoever made that video is a total loser.

Exactly. I worked for hours gathering those clips and editing them together. I spent days putting together the video until I felt it was perfect and then this guy uses my entire video and adds a few extra clips (which probably took no time at all or stole from somewhere else) and then passes it off as his own. I can't believe people actually do this. Absolutely pathetic and sickening.

The Underboss

Dec 20, 2006
Florida

Sorry, had no idea.

Hyphistos

Jul 16, 2012
Vienna
Exactly. I worked for hours gathering those clips and editing them together. I spent days putting together the video until I felt it was perfect and then this guy uses my entire video and adds a few extra clips (which probably took no time at all or stole from somewhere else) and then passes it off as his own. I can't believe people actually do this. Absolutely pathetic and sickening.

Well if it is any comfort, yours is much better in terms of the dramatic effect with starting at the bottom and then the story of rising (music fits also better). His on the other hand is too much different scenes scrambled together, without any "chronology" or story told.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad