Status
Not open for further replies.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Also,

Arthur Staple ‏@StapeNewsday 35m
Nabokov in goal, same lineup for #Isles.

nyscene

Jul 26, 2006
PANIC!
Arthur Staple ‏@StapeNewsday 7m
Mark Streit needed 5 stitches at edge of left eye to close stick cut from Thursday. Vision is fine, but scary moments for #Isles captain.

like_a_boss_poster-r3e554c60c0854c25937eefea031cd2a4_azdkc_400.jpeg

Isles Junkie

Jul 4, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Boulton stinks. We need tough hockey players like McDonald, Martin & Cizikas. Not a guy who will play 5 minutes, get into a fight, and then we'll skate with a short bench the rest of the game. the team is 5-7 when Boulton plays (1-2 vs Rags)

Hershey Hockey

#AskNeal
Oct 5, 2010
Hershey, PA
Man I wish I could be at this game so bad. If tickets weren't going for five times face value I would have gotten two and made the drive from PA to be there without a second thought.

enigmatic

Fire me please
Jul 7, 2009
nyc
he't not.....staple tweeted same lineup....i would prefer martinek instead of carkner, i think he is simply the better player and that physicality gets exaggerated by us in these types of games....i guess as long as we don't have reasoner, boulton or lee playing, i can deal

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
There is a slim chance I might have access to 2 tickets in sec 105 row H. $120 face value. Anyone might be interested?

Skip To My Lou

Abused Fan
May 4, 2010
Garden City, NY
Maaaan I cannot wait for this game bro. I'm so freakin' jittery just thinking about it. We gotta **** the Rags up. Most important game in forever. Let's kick some ass!!!!

enigmatic

Fire me please
Jul 7, 2009
nyc
yesterday i was posting some friendly/sarcastic banter on the NYR board....

today, i won't even look at their board....funny how game day changes everything

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
As long as there are no injuries, it's highly unlikely Anders Lee will get into a game down the stretch.
Is he eligible to play at Bridgeport? If so, they should send him down to get ice time.

It's been speculated that there was some kind of handshake deal between Snow and his agent that Lee will spend the rest of the season in the Biggs.

NHL salary>>>>>>AHL salary.

ziggy7716

Oct 20, 2006
As long as there are no injuries, it's highly unlikely Anders Lee will get into a game down the stretch.
Is he eligible to play at Bridgeport? If so, they should send him down to get ice time.

Eh I disagree. I think Cappy just didn't want him in the line-up against big strong teams like Philly, Boston, NYR etc.

I think he will definitely play against Florida, Buffalo and Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad