GDT: Islanders @ Sabres 7 PM EST TV:MSG Radio:WGR550 - Pride Night!

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
The Sabres jumped on a Red Wings team that was in a free fall. The Islanders aren't. They are 7-3 in their last 10 and seem to play a type of game the Sabres have had problems with in the past.

So tonight's game will be a good indication of where they are. I hope for a win but honestly I don't expect one.

1point21Gigawatts

hell's a gigawatt?
Apr 7, 2010
The future

I strongly dislike matt martin. It has nothing to do with the player at all. More to do with a main board poster with an eponymous username.

The Sabres jumped on a Red Wings team that was in a free fall. The Islanders aren't. They are 7-3 in their last 10 and seem to play a type of game the Sabres have had problems with in the past.

So tonight's game will be a good indication of where they are. I hope for a win but honestly I don't expect one.
Islanders have had our number for a few years now. I hate it.

Weltschmerz

Front Running Fan
Apr 22, 2007

They are 0-1 in their last one. They are like in free fall.

paulmm3

Mar 29, 2014
Hope Granato's telling the team that when you're at 4% to make the playoffs and playing against someone else going for that spot - these games are your Stanley Cup Final. Better see playoff level effort tonight and this weekend against Detroit.

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
Hope Granato's telling the team that when you're at 4% to make the playoffs and playing against someone else going for that spot - these games are your Stanley Cup Final. Better see playoff level effort tonight and this weekend against Detroit.
Anyone do the math on our chances with a reg win tonight?

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia

It's going to take a big E for EFFORT to break the bore

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
They're gonna need to have their feet moving and make quick passes to avoid getting bogged down in the Islanders' 90s clutch, grab, and interfere defense

Reactions: brian_griffin

newfiejesus

Sep 19, 2016
Newfoundland
need a few more wins, then maybe after Paddy's we can start scoreboard watching.

Maybe. At least we know if they make the playoffs, every series will go to 7 since they can't hardly win two in a row this year.

Reactions: TheMistyStranger

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021

Screen Shot 2024-03-14 at 11.15.17 AM.png

Reactions: ForsbergMoDo21

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad