GDT: Islanders @ Rangers 10/14/14 - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor King Schultz

Garian Maborik
May 3, 2012
NYC
The D is not good and a lot of the offense is playing like ****.

Yes, it is fixable. But right now they've had 2 good periods (1st period of the 1st game, 2nd period tonight) in the first 4 games of the season.

Zuke, McD, Hank need to step it up, and Step needs to come back and play like a 1C.

Even when Stepan comes back he'll probably won't play at his best this season since he missed training camp.

BarbaraAlphanse

AV giving Kostka ice time because he knows this is the last ****ing time he will ever see an NHL ice surface. Still, **** you AV for putting him out there. Terrible, terrible coaching.

There is no other explanation to why Kostka is playing again.

But I'll be downright pissed if come tomorrow, the MSL @ center, Hunwick, and lack of balance experiments are still happening.

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY
Only reason I'm not worried is cause they started out this bad last season as well. The only thing I'm worried about this time around is that our defense isn't as good as it was last season. Losing Stralman was the only signing I feared might hurt us, and so far, I'm right.

marciiauzii

Nov 15, 2012
Latvia
Can we blame Kostka only here?
We dont have the depth. Hunwick is as awful.
McIlrath doesnt seem ready for more than 7 mins. Maybe Allen but who knows.

nyrleetch

Aug 2, 2009
New York
I shudder at this thought the last few nights or so. That would easily be my low point as a fan of any sports team.

:laugh: no worries! It won't happen. Just figured I'd post a sky is falling post to laugh at the people who will overreact.

Slow start, Stepan is still out. We'll bounce back. The team is too talented to play like this and it's just four games. If were playing like this 40-50 games in, then i'll panic.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
I love how AVs reasoning for putting in Kostyra over Hunwick is that John Moore was getting the benefit of the doubt... Like wat the **** are u smoking sir?!?

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
Henrik has to shoulder much of this but our defense right now is just abysmal.

Really bad.

I think Mcilrath needs to be called up to punch AV is the crotch for playing kostka.

Then send him back down to develop more.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
Can we blame Kostka only here?
We dont have the depth. Hunwick is as awful.
McIlrath doesnt seem ready for more than 7 mins. Maybe Allen but who knows.

Hunwick McI Allen >>>>>>>>>>>> Kostka

Personally I would shelter the hell out of one of those 4 and J Moore, but AV seems to insist on playing them next to Staal and rolling 3 lines. If we're going to play these scrubs like a top 4 dman on a cup contending team, can we at least play a scrub with potential?

Richter Scale

Aug 4, 2012
Protip: Remember that website, because if the Rangers are a good team by the end of the year they'll probably have a pretty high Corsi.

But you'll just disregard that anyway. :rolleyes:

What's your point?

Did you even look at the website? Cuz it roughly shows they have a high corsi tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad