GDT: Islanders @ Rangers 10/14/14 - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
It's like we can't hold a lead, and when we give up that goal, we just fall apart It's the reason we couldn't win the Cup. I'm cvery concerned for this team right now. Our defense is garbage, our O still struggles to score, and we can't hold a lead when we get one. What do you do?

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
the team gave up after the 3rd goal,it was clearly evident.Strictly going through the motions now.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Is it time to put up the post game thread yet?

I was thinking Michael Kostka was having a pretty decent first game--and then....

Anyway I turned the game off. If I were capable of feeling embarrassed for the team I would feel embarrassed. Tonight is just a lost cause.

Fugazy

Brick by Brick
Jun 1, 2014
New York
AV is a big part of this loss running Kostka's useless corpse out there. What the **** was he thinking?

nyrleetch

Aug 2, 2009
New York
I don't know about you guys, but I think we might finish this year with 47 points. Lightning get McDavid start a dynasty. Lundqvist past his prime. Islanders going to destroy us for next 14 years.

BarbaraAlphanse

So much wrong. From MSL playing center. To destabilizing the defense on the account of not playing Allen/McIlrath. To mixing and matching the offensive lines and not creating balance...

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
Bad bounces, brainfarts, defensive coverage **** ups and poor goaltending. Sums up a disastrous night.

Other than that, I think this is fixable.

The D is not good and a lot of the offense is playing like ****.

Yes, it is fixable. But right now they've had 2 good periods (1st period of the 1st game, 2nd period tonight) in the first 4 games of the season.

Zuke, McD, Hank need to step it up, and Step needs to come back and play like a 1C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad