Islanders = Kryptonite

PricePkPatch*

oh well. Strong game by many of our elements; especially Subban (forgetting the last turnover). Price was weak.

He's in his rough patch of the year. We shouldn't scuttle the ship yet. I warn you; I'll shoot the first one who mentions the word "tank"

Jmac1160*

They aren't even close to the worst in the East.

Predictable loss. The Isles just have some sort of extra confidence against our team.

Other than Florida you cant tell me that the islanders are a better team than Washington Buffalo and Tampa. But I forgot the mod is always right :handclap:

BobbyFischer*

Price looks lost.. slow.. can't read the play.. always 1 second behind.

ZERO confidence, zero.

Did his gf dump him????

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Islanders ended the Habs 5 game winning streak a few weeks ago. Now ended the Habs "point a game" streak. Islanders are our Kryptonite.

I blame Price. Just as much as I blame our AWFUL coverage on the goals. Just awful.
Not the best game of the year.

Move on.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
holy playing down to the level of your competition batman. well 11 straight games with points has to come to an end.
the D and price were ****ing awful
6 goals on 24 shots

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
So we're the new Red Wings. Next time we're in Long Island, their fans will start chanting "You can't beat us!"

ClasslessGuy

May 10, 2010
Chelsea, QC
Price sucked... so f***ing what? no excuses. He sucked against all the forward alone in front of the net all game long by our D.

We lost a game tonight.. did you guys expected to be in first place all season long... ?

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Said this late in the GDT but: The worst part is that this was Subban's best game this season but the AC will probably rip him up for the late turnover.

Probably and no word will be said about Bouillon tipping the 4th goal and their self proclaimed ''#1'' Center Desharnais being very average tonight.

Also, there was NO REASON for the 4th line to be on the ice with 4 minutes left (when Moen took the too many men penalty).

Terrible D coverage on many of those goals + Price not on his A game too.

malton

Feb 17, 2009
price had a bad game but most of the goals were a result of terrible coverage.

KadoCH

Apr 18, 2004
Everyone needs to calm down...Patches went 8 games without a goal, Crosby has off nights etc... It gets magnified when its yer goalie and he's going through a stretch where he's struggling but in a few games I'm sure the Price will be right again.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
You know the Islanders aren't the worst team in the east right?

If the Habs disrespect their opponents as much as the people here do, you understand why this happens.

shawnt*

Got to start Budaj next game and if we wins keep playing him. Let the prima donna sit for a while (hopefully forever).

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Empty net, same result.

Thanks to our defense (including Price obviously) for killing the streak.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Price **** the bed, easily. He's not immune from criticism and shouldn't be. 12 GA in his last 2 games is unacceptable. He needs to shape up.

It is unacceptable. But the defense has been even worse.

Sorry but when you give up 3 goals scored by someone alone in the slot, your defense is horrible.

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
K8d98dQ.png

dumb.
:shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad