So did mine.

...At a time I suspect.

geHRf.gif

????

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I have a bad feeling about this game. The Islanders are a talented team. Halak back in St Louis is a wildcard, but you can be sure his teammates will really want to gut out a win for him.

Good to hear that some guys are getting back in the line-up.

Its been a few games since Tarasenko did anything amazing. He needs another highlight reel play.

This board has been having too few references to the Crotch Academy for my taste.

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
I feel like if I try to join in I'm going to get modded for taking it too far...

which is exactly what my ex wanted from both me and the neighbor.....

sst338d

Oct 20, 2014
I just about pissed myself laughing so hard when I went back a read the wrong Johnson line. I guess I didn't think too much before posting that one.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Time to give a presentation at work :(.

Hopefully I'll be back in time for the game. Let's go Blues! Also I hope Allen can have a good rebound game. Not like the goalie/hockey term rebound but like I hope he does better than last time. You know on second thought both those things. Yeah

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
Steen - Backes - Oshie
Schwartz - Lehtera - Tarasenko
Patrik 'Don't Trade Me :(' Berglund - Stastny - Lindstrom
Ott - Lapierre - Reaves

JBo - Pietro
Butler - Shattenkirk
Jackman - Cole

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
I'm interested to see how J Bo works himself back into the game after an absence since he hasn't dealt with an injury in such an incredible amount of time.

Em etah Eh

Maroon PP
Jul 17, 2007
Butler has seemed ok lately but I really want to see Lindbohm again. Is he getting sent back down?

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Butler-Shatty has me concerned. I'd much rather put Jax with Shatty and Butler on the bottom pairing with Cole.

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
I don't know why we want to win things so much, this forum gets funnier the longer we don't.

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
Butler-Shatty has me concerned. I'd much rather put Jax with Shatty and Butler on the bottom pairing with Cole.

ShatBut will be fine.

Butler's been at least serviceable, even with Petro. He's no replacement, but for one game he'll be fine, especially when he'll see a lot of time with the STL line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad