Confirmed with Link: Islanders Acquire Robert Bortuzzo for a 2024 7th Round Pick

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I assume that means Pulock will be out longer than IR requires.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
2 things.

1-Finally Veterans that can play the bottom. No more Bolduc

2- Pelech maybe done for the year

Really like Bartuzzo a lot. Solid veteran

Good move. Only negative is that Bortuzzo is often injured. Hopefully he can stay healthy. Hasn’t been playing for the blues

Necessary move with Pulock on IR. Shows how pitiful the organizations’ depth at RD is after the NHL roster.
Omg I thought this had to do with Pelech. I didn’t even realize Pulock was gonna be out. Yikes.

Reactions: Glorydays22

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
Dobson is gonna have to do even more heavy lifting with Pulock out too. The kid has been forced into the #1 spot and is actually flourishing, seems to be more effective with bis minutes.

Reactions: Barzaltrick

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Did he get hurt at the end of last game? I shut it off after 7-3.

He blocked a shot at some point of his foot/ankle and could barely get off the ice. Don't recall when specifically it happened though. I think he went out and then finished the game after though.

Reactions: duster19

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
Good option, much better then our Bridgeport depth, solid leader, won a cup, playoff-style rugged D who will eat a lot of puck, take care of the front of the net and punch face when needed, I believe he's worn an A for the Blues.

Not a great skater, zero offense

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
Really like Bartuzzo a lot. Solid veteran

Good move. Only negative is that Bortuzzo is often injured. Hopefully he can stay healthy. Hasn’t been playing for the blues
Blues fans saying he’s a serviceable #6 and good on the PK. Only out of the lineup due to a logjam on their D
Wahligator is correct. He’s not the pinnacle of health by any means, but this year his lack of play time is from us carrying 8D and wanting to give time to Tyler Tucker and Scott Perunovich.

I said it in the main board thread, he’s a 6/7 good locker room guy who’s an above average pk guy, not afraid to mix it up if he has to. If he’s expected to do any more than that you guys will be disappointed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad