Post-Game Talk: Islanders 3, Penguins 1 - Not With a Bang, Not Even a Whimper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Probably the only gif that pertains to the Pens these playoffs.

Bzk36i2.gif

Reactions: domaug

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Haven't been able to match the Isles' speed or tenacity through 2 games, and Sullivan's shitty line choices haven't helped.

The good news is that you're never out of it until you lose at home. Maybe we'll sack up and do something in Game 3.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
It’s hard to win. The team isn’t good if Geno isn’t going to be a 9.5 million dollar player among other obvious problems. But it’s weird how bad Sids line is.

Reactions: pixiesfanyo

BoysofWinter66871

Jun 19, 2017
Geno should've taken Nelson's head off. I can't stand the Isles or Trotz. Too bad a bum like Wilson won't go full King Arthur and take out one of their stars like they try to injure ours.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Neither does Malkin. Or PH. Or Guentzel. Or Rust. Or Cullen.

They all suck bud.

I don't know. Malkin's the only one of that group setting up and scoring goals and not being a minus aty 5 on 5 out there.

bigkam

Jun 13, 2009
We’re not going to win if Malkin and Crosby continue producing nothing. The only plus for me tonight is that we are now only two losses from seeing this team blown up. I’ve seen enough of it.

Gumbercules

Oct 11, 2007
Chip it off the glass on the zone exits to get the clears, if you get possession gain the redline and dump it in, and forecheck the likes of Scott Mayfield who will inevitably give you the puck back.

The Pens are about 0/100 trying to stickhandle through traffic at the offensive blueline this series. If it doesn't stop, they are done. If they try and keep things simple, they can come back.

Reactions: pixiesfanyo

hafaba

Dec 8, 2015
Vienna
Really bad game by the whole team.
I think its almost all on the effort level. there is absolutely no energy in this team.
whope they can change that back at home

Reactions: Rudy Russo

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
To the people complaining about Malkin, he actually has 3 points in 2 games in this series. Why don't you start looking at Crosby and Guentzel before complaining about Malkin?

Man, this team is just disappointing. There are almost no redeeming qualities about this team outside of Murray if Guentzel and Crosby aren't playing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad