Post-Game Talk: Islanders 3, Penguins 1 - Not With a Bang, Not Even a Whimper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Isles in 5 I hate this team. At least they lost tonight in a way I was scared this series was going to go: not being able to score for **** and losing a bunch of 2-1 or 3-1 games.

I have nothing else to say.

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
I really don't know what to say. This team, on paper, is a very good team, and should beat this opponent. For whatever reason, they just aren't that good. I just can't fathom how they're not better. The effort is simply unacceptable. I honestly have no clue, so it's pointless for me to even speculate why.

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
Sad times man. Oh well what the hell are you going to do. We're definitely in the early stages of the decline years with this team.

How rapidly they fall is the only question.

2wayPlay

Dec 25, 2018
I voted Isles in 6 can I take that minus 2??

We are a pathetic lot. At least we get rest this summer?? Oh wait.....

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I really don't know what to say. This team, on paper, is a very good team, and should beat this opponent. For whatever reason, they just aren't that good. I just can't fathom how they're not better. The effort is simply unacceptable. I honestly have no clue, so it's pointless for me to even speculate why.

They're poorly coached, they're systematically terrible, they're a bad cohesive team and the players aren't as good as you (or we in general) think they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad