Player Discussion Isac Lundestrom

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
What an effort by elite 1C.

But yeah props to Lundy, first of all he all the time stayed in the lane to receive a pass from the legend himself. And then just instead of spinning it, he made the extra move to avoid the stick. As someone who was happy with Lundy but wanted to see more awareness from him, this is great to see.

Such a great play by both guys, really.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
His skating is just so beatiful. Maybe not that much visually but how much he can get done with it, even after long shifts.
He needs a bit more strength, improve offensive awareness and faceoffs and he can push for a 2C spot.

He has set his career record in points in just 14 games this year.
As @tomd picked up that stat - he is currently 3rd by points from his draft class. Maybe a bit flawed stat at this point but nice to see. Groulx is #14

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
His skating is just so beatiful. Maybe not that much visually but how much he can get done with it, even after long shifts.
He needs a bit more strength, improve offensive awareness and faceoffs and he can push for a 2C spot.

He has set his career record in points in just 14 games this year.
As @tomd picked up that stat - he is currently 3rd by points from his draft class. Maybe a bit flawed stat at this point but nice to see. Groulx is #14
He’s just so solid…. He’s prob my favorite player to watch on the team

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
That play where he’s been on the ice for like 90 seconds but still has the legs to blow by two Canucks was awesome. I mean he then made the wrong decision by not shooting, but I think he’ll learn to shoot the puck more.
It was over 150 seconds....

Reactions: Sean Garrity

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
im glad he's finally showing he belongs. When he was first brought in because we were absolutely decimated with injuries I thought he looked NHL ready from the start. really happy he's starting to get rewarded for his play.
It’s so hard to decide on my next jersey

lindholm gibson zegras drysdale Lundy terry may wait for perreault

Reactions: lwvs84 and dracom

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
It’s so hard to decide on my next jersey

lindholm gibson zegras drysdale Lundy terry may wait for perreault
same. the only named jersey I have is for Cogs so it's a bit outdated lol.

front runner for me is Zegras, Terry, and Lundestrom but I feel like I want to wait until those guys are locked in long term before committing.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
same. the only named jersey I have is for Cogs so it's a bit outdated lol.

front runner for me is Zegras, Terry, and Lundestrom but I feel like I want to wait until those guys are locked in long term before committing.
I have some named jerseys just not and current ducks
Schenn and tkachuk

but last ducks named jersey was Andy McDonald

Reactions: dracom

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal
That play where he’s been on the ice for like 90 seconds but still has the legs to blow by two Canucks was awesome. I mean he then made the wrong decision by not shooting, but I think he’ll learn to shoot the puck more.

The angst/disappointment in Hazy's voice in Lundy not shooting the puck was even better. Lol, like someone kicked his puppy. It was like he channeled the collective Duck fanbase in his voice there.

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
Parros better stay far far away from the Ducks' organization. I think you could look at the body of work at his current job and have SIGNIFICANT concerns with his ability to be consistent at a minimum, so why would the organization bring him in?

I thought those interference, blind side, principle point of contact being the head type of hits were the type the league was cracking down on? What is the difference between the Sergachev hit and the Lauzon hit?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad