Is winning one playoff round enough for you anymore?

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Obviously meant in jest. That being said, you must be dying for a long run.
First year I had the seats was 99 and they went to the ECF then did it again a few years later.
A long run is long overdue, 2004 is the last time I had hope for one. I don’t think this team is quite ready for a long run yet.

namttebih

Dec 11, 2010
East York
First year I had the seats was 99 and they went to the ECF then did it again a few years later.
A long run is long overdue, 2004 is the last time I had hope for one. I don’t think this team is quite ready for a long run yet.
I’m waiting until the second round to buy some tickets. Is the atmosphere noticeably better?

namttebih

Dec 11, 2010
East York
Playoffs are crazy, nothing like it.

I’ve been to Leafs/Habs in Toronto and Montreal, Red Sox in the Bronx, Bears in Minnesota for Monday night football with playoff implications. Boston College vs. Notre Dame in the Frozen Four Championship game.
Montreal in Boston during the playoffs a few years ago completely changed my perspective on how intense it can be. The only other event that was at par with it was Flamenco vs. Vasco di Gama at Maracana stadium in Rio de Jeneiro. That was a completely different level of intense.

Last edited:
Reactions: ACC1224

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Winning a round never was enough. We want the big mug :)
I watched the Pat Burns team on classic re-run last night. Both the Pat Burns and Pat Quinn Rosters were tough as nails and relentless. This team isn’t close. Different era but our defense Is not acceptable toughened and neither is our forwards.
This team is the most talented i have ever seen. Tweek here and there in their meanness to win and we could take cups.
By far the mist talented but not mean enough. If they can play hateful enough we are in business but i believe the roster needs a few tweeks with a couple real warriors.

Watching the relentless of that nit overly talented Burns team was A beautiful thing to watch.

These guys have to get to that f••• you’s we will battle you tooth and nail attitude. If they find that jam, look out. We need a add to the roster here and there to be hard compete

nsleaf

Oct 21, 2009
I'm OK with them winning one round. But as soon as they do, I won't be.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $2,300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00