Speculation: Is Vancouver going to be able to trade their UFA'S?

Ninjadude

Oct 25, 2018
Not one Canuck will be traded at this deadline! In fact, not many Canucks ever get traded at the deadline by Benning!!

Reactions: CanuckCity

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
There will literally be 0 moves for the Canucks. Why? Because Benning is terrible.

Thats mean, dont make this loveable dumbo cry!
png0224n-benning.jpg

PettersonHughes

Aug 26, 2020
Quite the nail in the coffin to any hopes of trades tmrw, with 80% of the roster either injured or on Covid watch. That being said, every guy that the team should be trading has either underperformed (Sutter, Virtanen, Roussel, Gaudette, Holtby, Roussel), has a NTC/ NMC (Hamonic, Edler, Benn; Pearson also now re-signed) or both.

Thanks Benning. By overly rewarding loyalty you've given the team no ability to maneuver whatsoever.

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On
I feel for Nucks fans.

Normally when your season goes south you at least get to horde picks or grab a useful future player or two.

Better luck next year.

Reactions: Bubbles

Bubbles

Die Hard for Bedard 2023
Apr 16, 2004
BC Teams:Nucks,Juve
I'd take Hamonic on the Jets. Low risk, I'd say Poolman is better, especially in the speed department, but with Boo Boo gone for the year, a depth PKer would help.

Boosts the depth to Hamonic/Heinola/Niku behind the top 6.

Hamonic should be worth around a 5th round pick.

Love to send you Hamonic. But he specifically signed with Vancouver because he wanted a NTC. His daughter has health issues and he didn't want to be away from home.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad