Is this the worst flop ever ?

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
RaggedBewitchedAmericanbittern.gif

That's a beauty. How he doesn't touch the ice with his left skate after the slash until his body is parallel to the ice. Epic victory over gravity to create the maximum possible sell job.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Doesn't matter. Now he's trying to dive to get goals not to count. The guy is a loser.

NOW? He's been doing that forever.

In a world where every NHL goaltender is an egregious diver, Mike Smith is an absolute stand-out. I've never agreed with the drama queens who call for suspensions when a player dives until now. Forget Neal or Brown or Ribsy; Smith has highlight diving reels like Kane or Datsyuk have highlight dangle reels - they do it every game, so the highlight reels only end up showing the stand-outs.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
came in here hoping to see a Mike Smith video and OP delivered. all is right in the hockey universe
dude is a gigantic worm

anyone remember this?

vhannd.gif

He was doing this same exact thing 4 years prior to that incident.

He is a piece of trash. It is m/o the way he slashes behind the knees. Hope he gets some karma one day.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
It's four O clock in the morning, I'm a bit tipsy, and this thread is my life right now.

Keep the dive GIFS coming.

(I don't want to play videos, I'm way too lazy.)

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
Panarin's dive to give Risto his first penalty of the year, last year, was the worst I've seen. I'm still salty they gave Risto a penalty. Apparently the video has been removed everywhere I've tried to get the video. I guess the NHL doesn't want it's stars looking bad.

Edit: found a gif

wgHqfPE.gif
tumblr_o0o47nLtVX1qch5rvo1_500.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad